BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally...5 Answers
  • I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Jaylen H.
I got a wine colored skirt from lulus and it was a tiny bit big but that's kind of what I expected this sizing is actually really really good though my only thing is it is a little bit pricey but the clothes are so cute and trendy and so worth it!
Ioana R.
Suuuuuper cute clothes! I saw a pair of amazing sandals and I couldn't stop thinking about them for two weeks, I went back and they only had two pairs left and one of them was my size (: extremely happy and I still love them now, 4 years later
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
Anytime I am looking for that perfect dress I go to LuLus first! And usually I find what I'm looking for without even knowing. Great prices. You can find nice items for pretty much whatever your budget is! Very fashionable and cute clothing
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Lulus have the cutest clothe ever!!! The dresses are insane beautiful and the prices are ok! It is kind of expensive on some items, but they have great deals! I order a dress on time and it came perfectly fine! They have great quality product just lovely!
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
It is a online clothing store for women. They sell clothes, beautiful dresses, shoes and accessories. The prices vary, you can find things that are cheap but you also find things that are expensive. Overall I'm obsessed with this store.
Abbie B.
Lulu's is a little tricky in my opinion. I think they deserve 3 stars because their clothes are so beautiful and really trendy, but I think a lot of their stuff is too expensive for the quality. Some things are worth it, but you can never be sure online. Hit or miss.
Jade M.
How could anyone dislike lulus? They have the best quality and cutest clothes. They ship when they are suppose to and have good customer service. It is at a higher price point than say forever 21, but it will out last any forever 21 price ten times over. Definitely a good place to shop for staples in your closet.
Idalis F.
Bonney Lake, WA
I feel like this store is a hit or miss. I buy a lot of things from their online store and when they arrive they are either great quality or completely cheap. The plus side is that you can always return it if you don't like the item!
Cara B.
I ordered a dress for a friend for another friends wedding. It was beautiful and exactly as described. Didn't come wrinkled and it was exact to her size. Their size charting is on point in my opinion and they have great selection
Ashley L.
Raleigh, NC
This is one of my favorite online places to shop! They have the cutest clothes, especially their dress selection. Sometimes I notice that a lot of the popular items run out of sizes quickly, but they will restock frequently
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's