BY LULU'S #45 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Lulus is so dangerous! They have the most gorgeous items you can't find anywhere else. A lot of things do sell out so you have to jump on your favorites or get on the list so they will notify you when it comes back in stock. Shop here and you'll likely have unique pieces!
thao n.
Lulu's has a lot of very cute, trendy clothes. I tend to shop here for going out clothes that I know I won't wear more than 3-4 times. I've ordered dresses, tops, skirts, and shoes from here. Most of the clothes are of decent quality but will not last forever.
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
I love Lulus for when I am looking for something cute and fast! Awesome selection but sometimes their price point is all over the place. I know it varies by brand but they definitely mark up their cheaper brands a little too high. Shipping is great and quick though!
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
My favorite online place to shop. I really wished we had one near by, but this is my go to! I love to buy my dresses for certain occasions here, and shoes. I always get cute affordable shoes here, and I never have a problem with shipment/ordering. Very easy, simple, and affordable. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for dresses, and brand mark clothing
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Lulu's is my go-to online shop for special occasions and cute clothes. There are always promo codes available for either free shipping or money off. Most dresses are around $50 which is inexpensive for a special occasion dress. The styles are on trend and made well.
Gemary E.
Love this store. I have purchased a couple of things and have been very happy with the quality of the clothes. The pieces are fairly priced and so classic! I definitely recommend this store and I look forward to making more purchases in the future.
Jaylen H.
I got a wine colored skirt from lulus and it was a tiny bit big but that's kind of what I expected this sizing is actually really really good though my only thing is it is a little bit pricey but the clothes are so cute and trendy and so worth it!
Ioana R.
Suuuuuper cute clothes! I saw a pair of amazing sandals and I couldn't stop thinking about them for two weeks, I went back and they only had two pairs left and one of them was my size (: extremely happy and I still love them now, 4 years later
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
Anytime I am looking for that perfect dress I go to LuLus first! And usually I find what I'm looking for without even knowing. Great prices. You can find nice items for pretty much whatever your budget is! Very fashionable and cute clothing
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Lulus have the cutest clothe ever!!! The dresses are insane beautiful and the prices are ok! It is kind of expensive on some items, but they have great deals! I order a dress on time and it came perfectly fine! They have great quality product just lovely!
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's