BY LULU'S

• Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally...5 Answers
  • I have always wanted to order from this company but are t...5 Answers
  • Thoughts on the website Lulu's. What have you bought from...2 Answers
Anne R.
This is my all time favorite clothing brand! I’ve never bought anything from Lulus I did not like. Their clothing is very classy and on trend. They have all the clothing item categories you can think of with a wide range of pieces to choose from. A big plus is the insane amount of dresses they have! The website categorizes them all as well. For example they have a section for summer dresses, bodycon dresses, going out dresses, vacation dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and many more! Everything I’ve purchased has been AMAZING quality. The price of their items is high but I totally think it’s worth it 100%. I’ve never had any shipping or delivery issues with this company either. Everything has always come on time and the customer service is incredibly helpful. Online shopping always scares me because I cant try items on, and I don’t like the hassles of returns (This brand does free returns). But my favorite thing about Lulu’s is the website has a profile setting where you can put your height, weight, measurements, etc. Then when someone reviews an item you can see what they said about it and if their body type is similar to yours! It also shows what size they got it in, which is also helpful. I’ve never received an item that hasn’t been true to size! Some websites have things that run small or large depending on what item it is, Lulus is not like that at all. You will always get what you’re expecting! I’ve also never had problems washing my items and having them shrink. This brand is by FAR my go to clothing brand. I always get compliments when I wear a piece from Lulus! I recommend this brand to everyone, you will never be disappointed!
Chanel L.
Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi
This site has really cute dresses. And that's basically what I buy from them since I'm a fairly plain person.

My biggest con about this site is that the size chart has changed drastically. I feel like it's extremely vague compared to what it used to be. The company used to measure each item so the costumer would know the exact measurements of each garment. They've totally stopped doing this and it's extremely confusing.

As a solution to the confusing size chart, I now go through the reviews of the items that I'm interested in. I look at the reviewers comments that are the same/similar height, measurements, and weight as I am, and that's how I determine what size to order.

So when this site first started out the clothes were so reasonably priced. Now it's getting a bit ridiculous. Im still on the search for another site that has good quality clothes that aren't at absurd prices.

Another thing, this company will send you trashy magazines with every order. It took me a very very long time to convince them to stop sending me such garbage. I mean hey millions of people love that stuff. But me, I believe in saving trees and I could care less about what some "celebrity" person is wearing/doing.

Overall I would recommend this company. The clothes are really pretty. **BUT if you do decide to purchase. Please read the return policy.** I think it's a seven day return policy.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Talk about a great website to purchase clothing items from! I got my bridal shower dress, graduation dress, romper for a concert and I'm getting a dress for an upcoming event here. The prices are insanely affordable. If you are unsure of your size I would suggest going to the next size up. My dresses are smalls and they fit but they are bit on the short side. Plus my girls (which aren't very big) feel tight in the chest area. The romper I purchased was perfect. It had an open back and bellcow sleeves. It was for a country concert and it was perfect. I love Lulu's and continue to purchase items from this website!
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like Lulu's and the clothing that they have, but I did have one pretty bad experience with their website that kind of turned me away from them. They charged me twice for something and claimed they only charged me once. It was such hassle because they continued to claim they only charged me once and were even rude about it, even though it clearly said on my bill that I got charged twice. They eventually realized the mistake and took off the second charge, but didn't bother to send an apology about it or anything at all. After that, I stopped ordering.
x x.
x
I absolutely love shopping for dresses through lulus. Such an amazing clothing brand! I’ve only trusted this company for the best dresses. I’ve purchased almost all my homecoming and prom dresses from here, and of course even cute casual ones. They have all types of clothing including dresses for all types of occasions! Defiantly check them out !!
Sierra W.
Atlanta
I have been ordering from here for years. Lulus has the absolute best quality when it comes to their fabrics. Everything is worth the money you spend and fits amazing and true to size. The shipping is always quick and your order comes in the efficient time. The customer service is friendly and quick and handle all problems effectively. I am such a fan of this site and will forever order here!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite online boutiques. They have a great selection of dresses for any occasion. I think the prices are a bit high, seeing as the dresses are not bad quality, but they’re not great quality either. It’s just good. Also in my experience, the dresses I’ve ordered have been very large in the chest area, an area I don’t fill out. Thus, I’ve had to get handy with hidden safety pins to rock the cute dresses without showing my bra or some serious skin (if you catch my drift). So the price for the quality is the only reason they lost a star. Otherwise, in my eyes, this is a great website for decent dresses that look great!
May P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've always loved Lulu's for online shopping and on special occasions, I would purchase a new dress for nice events like date functions, graduations, dinner parties, etc. I recently ordered a couple of items off of Lulu's on Black Friday for NYE. I ordered this gorgeous little black wrap dress and the fit was amazing. I was very excited to wear it. However, before the night was even over it literally FELL APART. This isn't the first time something I ordered from Lulu's didn't stand up to the quality it use to be known for but it was the first time a dress lasted literally LESS THAN 4 HOURS.

Really disappointed in the downhill trend in the quality of their clothes. This is probably the last time I will order from them.
Anna P.
I love shopping for dresses on this website, it’s not some sketchy site that ships from China. The packages are always wrapped so nicely when they come, they come in a decent time manner, and they are good quality and a reasonable price (usually). I just wish they had more options for dresses on their website (added new trends of dresses more often).
Inna P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My second favorite online shopping place. Some of the clothes are a little pricey but the material is great and returns are super easy. You’re definitely getting your moneys worth with their prices. Always happy with them.
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I hear this store is really good quality but how are the prices
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Cassidy W.
What would you consider the fit of dresses to be? I tend to find a ton of dresses I love, but I am always worried about them not fitting right and I don't want to deal with the hassle of having to return everything.
Hailey H.
I have always wanted to order from this company but are the clothes worth it?
Annalee G.
Which one do you like best {1,2,3, and/or 4} I personally like 3 and 4 the most! Lulu's