BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLululun
JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type)

Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type)

by Lululun

Moisture Balance Type: Daily use of this mask promotes soft, silky skin, increasing its ability to retain moisture and enhance the absorption of serums. The addition of Royal Jelly and Hyaluronic Acid provide deeply penetrating moisture without leaving any sticky or greasy film.

Great for sensitive skin types.; Daily Use Mask; 42pcs

Are they good to used?
Start your review of Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type)!
Jessica R.
Staunton, VA
Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type) uploaded by Jessica R.
The eye and mouth holes are a bit small, but my face has never felt better! Before switching to a simple j-beauty routine, I had just accepted that my nose was always going to be oily while the rest of my face was dry. Now my skin is much more even, not dry OR oily! These masks have played a big part in treating my skin and giving me the confidence to live nearly makeup-free. Plus, I love that they come in a multipack, reducing the amount of waste in the packaging by a lot! #skincare #jbeauty #treatyourself
Xuemin L.
Allen, TX
Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type) uploaded by Xuemin L.
Pretty nice masks. The sheets are thick and full of serum. I like their package design. It has a lid on the bottom after open I can use the lid to keep masks moisturizing.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type) uploaded by Robyn L.
Comes in a cute package with 36 serum-soaked sheet masks made for nightly use. Ingredients like honey, aloe, and passionfruit help soothe and nourish skin.
Dana R.
San Antonio, TX
Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type) uploaded by Dana R.
This face sheet mask, are super moisturized, I just place it on my face and wait for 30min, and after I take ot off, and my pores look so much smaller, but you have to add a little cream moisturizer after because it dries all of the product. Great Product!!!
Rialee T.
Delano, MN
I really liked these!! I got them as a gift from my boyfriend's sister when she went to Japan, and I actually feel like they're nicely hydrating when I use them! They do leave a little residue so I like to use them at night so I don't have to rinse it off and feel like I'm missing out on moisture. They're gentle enough for my sensitive skin though and are nice and cool! They worked for me
Samantha P.
Forest Park, IL
I love the precious line!! Leaves your face so soft and smooth, and its dripping with thick essence. Not quite like a jelly pack, but very nice nonetheless. No irritation, just hydrated and glowing skin. I purchase the 30 pack every month and use 1 per day for a quick skin pick me up. Sometimes it can be sticky if your skin is nicely hydrated already, but just slap your face a little and things absorb a bit better
Luiza V.
Swarthmore , PA
Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type) uploaded by Luiza V.
That’s the best moisturizer mask in my opinion. It makes my skin so soft and also smells so good. The product comes with a lot of moisturizer, you can feel it right way. You should buy and try it too, you will not regret! Lululun [product:lululun-japan-new-face-mask-pink-42-pieces-(balance-moisture-type)].
Tara H.
These are a Japanese cult classic. In fact, in Japan, each major tourist town has their own special version that can only be purchased in that city-- Kyoto has a Kyoto mask, Sapporo has a Sapporo mask, that sort of thing.

I bought a ton and brought them home. They are very soothing and moisturizing but can get a bit itchy while wearing them.

Do not wear them overnight as that can actually dry the skin. Instead, you want to wear them for 20 minutes or so.

I bring them with me on flights to arrive refreshed and moisturized.

I bring them with me on flights to arrive refreshed and moisturized.
Gabby
Lululun JAPAN NEW face mask Pink 42 pieces (Balance Moisture Type) uploaded by Gabby
I picked these sheet masks at a shop in little Tokyo while visiting LA with some friends. It came in a holiday box with 4 different packs with each pack containing 7 masks each for 28 masks total for about $16. I took two packs and my friend took the other two. I kept the pink one and gave the purple one to my boyfriend. I've got to say that I really like them. They make my skin really smooth and soft! *Just as a disclaimer the box I got is a bit different from the one listed here. Here's a picture of the one pink pack that I have that contains 7 masks meant to be used in a weeks time. The box had four of these but they were all different colors
Sora Z.
I bought a giant package of the original (pink) sheet masks when I went to Japan. They're really inexpensive, and a great value! However, you do get what you pay for with these. The sheets are quite thin and don't contain a lot of essence, and the essence itself isn't as moisturizing as I was hoping. But if you're looking for a quick dose of moisture for cheap, these really can't be beat. Make sure you close the package carefully though: sometimes the sticky flap doesn't seal all the way and you don't want to dry your masks out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...