BY LULULEMON #87 in Online Retailers

Alana S.
Lululemon is a great high end work out gear company. I love everything I buy from them except the prices. $90 for a pair of leggings is ridiculous in my opinion which I why I only buy when things are in sale. My leggings have lasted me years and they are super comfortable and move with my body as I move. They are also so cute. I love my tops from there for their style and utility. I like that they use sweat wicking material to keep me feeling a little cooler when I get sweaty. They have clothing for all different types of exercise. Running, yoga and Pilates, dancing, etc. The clothes are high quality but I can find leggings and tops that perform just as well for the half the price which is why I took off a star. I love this company because of the high quality and style which is why I can only justify buying from this store when something I want is on sale.
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
I literally LIVE in my Lululemon leggings. This is not a joke. I have three pairs of leggings, two sports bras and one shirt. I've never bought them myself, they have always been a present for Christmas from my boyfriend, but I look forward to every year when I can get a new pair. They have an INCREDIBLE fit! They squeeze everything in and make your body look banging no matter what shape or size you are. The quality is spectacular. Absolutely worth the price, because you'll get more wear out of them than any other legging.

I work out in them (yoga, gym, etc.) and sweat in them, yet the fabric absorbs the sweat and doesn't leave them wet or damp. I also wear for everyday wear as well. My advice is to take good care of them! Wash them with other similar colors, and LET THEM AIR DRY! They'll last you YEARS.
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously, the Free to Be bra is the best sports bra on the market. Despite it being pricey, the hefty price tag is worth it. It comes in a multitude of colors and patterns, which they come out with new ones every month or two, and it is versatile in many different workouts. The support is great. None of the bras are see-through (I even own a white one). And they hold up in the washer very well (I don't place them in the dryer though).

I also buy Lulu's running jackets every season or so. They are form fitting, comfortable, and I appreciate a brand who adds small pockets into women's clothing- for a house key, credit card, ID, etc. Now if only the bras had a small built in pocket :)
Leah W.
St.Louis
I love Lululemon, I just recently bought a pair of the align pants for my birthday and it actually makes me feel like I don’t have pants on. The only bad thing I would say is they are a little pricey, but the quality definitely makes up for the price. I currently in a jacket of there’s and it is very warm and it conserves heat, never a cold moment with this jacket on!
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
Lululemon gear for working out and coaching is the best. The only thing I wear! Leggings and pants last forever and don’t hold a smell. So many options for tank tops and how they fit, tight, flowy or just loose! I love everything they have. I use a duffel for overnight trips and frequently carry my lulu backpack when I need something smaller than a duffle but bigger than a purse.
Kristen M.
Monclova, OH
Lululemon is on the pricier side however I love their leggings and zip jackets!! When you’re looking for a lazy comfy sweats day.. but you want to look a little more “put together”- grab a few things from here. Some of their stuff is overpriced.. but quality clothing for sure. Leggings are thick! Not see- through as most are. Track jackets are very cute and sleek looking!
Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
AMAZING BRAND AND PRODUCTS!! One of my most absolute favorite leggings is from Lululemon. I have the align pants II and I have to say it feels like butter on my legs and it makes my bums look so nice! The quality of their products are excellent and they're totally worth the price even if it is on the pricier side. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.
bianca r.
My gosh Lululemonout brand. I saw someone else’s review that said it was their favorite workout brand as well. they are totally right it is worth every penny I absolutely love it very cute comfortable and fashionable stuff. Love everything about that store I have had so many sweaters sweatshirts that I’ve had for so long the material last great very wash friendly I have a huge collection of Lululemon and it will multiply because it is just really my favorite I always love the stuff they have on the website I wish it had more colorful options but there is always something good !! My favorite favorite 💕💕💕💕 Wearing lulu as i write this review Lululemon
Sarah O.
I used to think Lulu lemon was a fad and it was stupid to even check it out, boy was I wrong. I love these clothes for working out as well as casual wear. The day after Christmas and Black Friday have a sale in the “we made too much” section where you can find good deals! I love the variety as well as how helpful employees are in store. I also love the fact you can get pants repaired if they rip on the seam or you can get them hemmed. Great shopping experience and I think the price is worth it for the quality of goods you receive.
Cotton M.
Martinez
Great customer service and great products. You get what you pay for and their clothes are expensive but hold up and don’t tear up easily. I have a bunch of shorts, sports bras and capris and I’ve never had a problem with any of them. Love their clothes
Corrielyn V.
howell, MI
Always looking for the best leggings for working out. I love lululemon but it’s so expensive, and yes I know it’s worth it and “you get what you pay for” but has anyone found any other brands that are less expensive but high enough quality that they aren’t see through when I squat!? lululemon.com
Madi L.
What is your favourite item from lululemon.com? I love the lululemon Align leggings and the energy sports bras!