Morgan H.

Is lululemon clothing worth it for the price? Are there other alternitives for a similar quality at a lower price?

Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
1 year ago
Lululemon is definitely worth the money if you're looking for high quality products that last. I also swear by Athleta. They are pricey too, but they often have sales and discounts.
Dieppe, NB
1 year ago
Lululemon are great and stand behind there quality! Garage has a very impressive active legging line I absolute love!
Dieppe, NB
1 year ago
They are a great brand some of my fave leggings! they also stand behind there brand which is awesome! Cheaper alternatives would be garage active wear leggings I find them comfy!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
1 year ago
They are great quality! They don't loose their form either. The closet thing that I have found that I like are Kate Hudsons Fabletics
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
1 year ago
Yes they are! Their leggings are especially good since they are not see through! When I want some "cheaper" alternatives, I like to buy some under armour clothes! It is also a great brand!
Louisa D.
Louisa D.
1 year ago
Lasts a long time but sweatshirts fade and pill after many washes.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
1 year ago
I personally have a hard time paying that price for yoga/exercise attire but the company takes pride in their quality so you're able to take your pieces back in if you ever have an issue
Shea M.
Shea M.
Carthage, TX
1 year ago
I do love LuLuMoon but also like Athletica and the new line by Carrie Underwood. Athletica is a cheaper alternative but still very good quality!
Melissa w.
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
1 year ago
It's a really good brand .. but I use to buy all that kind of clothes in fabletics