Morgan H.

Is lululemon clothing worth it for the price? Are there other alternitives for a similar quality at a lower price?

Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Lululemon is definitely worth the money if you're looking for high quality products that last. I also swear by Athleta. They are pricey too, but they often have sales and discounts.
Dieppe, NB
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Lululemon are great and stand behind there quality! Garage has a very impressive active legging line I absolute love!
Dieppe, NB
10 months, 3 weeks ago
They are a great brand some of my fave leggings! they also stand behind there brand which is awesome! Cheaper alternatives would be garage active wear leggings I find them comfy!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
They are great quality! They don't loose their form either. The closet thing that I have found that I like are Kate Hudsons Fabletics
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
11 months ago
Yes they are! Their leggings are especially good since they are not see through! When I want some "cheaper" alternatives, I like to buy some under armour clothes! It is also a great brand!
Louisa D.
Louisa D.
11 months ago
Lasts a long time but sweatshirts fade and pill after many washes.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
11 months ago
I personally have a hard time paying that price for yoga/exercise attire but the company takes pride in their quality so you're able to take your pieces back in if you ever have an issue
Shea M.
Shea M.
Carthage, TX
11 months ago
I do love LuLuMoon but also like Athletica and the new line by Carrie Underwood. Athletica is a cheaper alternative but still very good quality!
Melissa w.
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
11 months ago
It's a really good brand .. but I use to buy all that kind of clothes in fabletics