CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Lululemon what is the best legging for a heated yoga sculpt class?
Start your review of Lululemon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Even though they 'took a hit' lately with how their Yoga pants are made, I have never had an issue with them(maybe cause Im the proper size for the yogas?in reviews
I feel like the workout clothes and clothes are more geared for the young (30 and under) but have seen older women and men wearing them too.in reviews
Very great quality but mostly cater to skinny women but mast of america isn't prices are kindle outrageous but i guess its ok because he quality is good.in reviews
I own a couple of scuba hoodies and have just started buying the boyfriend some shirts - all very good quality and a great ' finished' look.in reviews
I have one I repeat on jacket from lululemon I've had it for a few years now I use it daily it's super cute and when you see the use you get out of these jackets it's incredible, but don't get the pants there see through in reviews
Zack N.
Bowling Green
Lululemon uploaded by Zack N.
Best water bottle I’ve ever owned! I hike a lot and I normally use wide mouth bottles but I got this lululemon bottle and it is the best thing! It’s easy to carry and keeps water cold! 10/10  recommend.
Jessica B.
Bassett, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lululemon uploaded by Jessica B.
My go to leggings and top!They are always so soft and comfortable! Great for working out or wearing every day!
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lululemon uploaded by Autumn F.
I always buy all of my leggings and work out apparel from Lululemon! They are pricey but they are such an amazing quality and last for YEARS. They have a great selection of sports bras and outer wear. I even bought my yoga mat from them and LOVE it! I definitely recommend shopping with them ❤️
Desiree M.
Tamarac, FL
Lululemon uploaded by Desiree M.
I’m OBSESSED! I wanted a pair of leggings for the longest and finally get one and they’re amazing. They fit so good and tight. They’re very stretchy though. They’re so comfy and easy to move in. They are pricey but they’re worth it
Douglas S.
Denver
Lululemon uploaded by Douglas S.
Purchased The Surge Full Zip online on October 21st. When it arrived, it had clearly been worn and stained with either coffee or soda. I was upset, but I sucked it up, washed it and the stains came out. So, I quietly gave Lulu full price for a clearly used item. Today, I put the jacket on for the 2nd time and I realize something is in the right pocket and I can get it out. They left the retail RFID security in the pocket and it can not be removed with a specific tool. So, I have to fight 45 minutes on the phone tomorrow, or set off retail alarms and everywhere I go. lululemon.com
Brayden A.
Lululemon uploaded by Brayden A.
Lululemon’s clothing quality is unmatched, customer service is top tier, and every purchase is better than the last. Lululemon is by far my favorite brand - I love to sweat and this is the only brand that can keep up with me! Wearing the all yours cropped tee & LA joggers in photo below!
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa
Lululemon uploaded by Savannah B.
I absolutely adore Lululemon! The quality is amazing for yoga class or even just on the go on your college campus! I have bought their swiftly long sleeve, short sleeve, and tank tops and they are perfect! I also have several pairs of their hot hot shorts and their speed up shorts in all sorts of colors. Very comfy materials for wearing all day long. I also have several pairs of their leggings that fit perfectly snug and keep me feeling great during a workout, yoga, or just a daily basis. I will always love and purchase from Lululemon!
Jennifer E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Lululemon uploaded by Jennifer E.
Lululemon uploaded by Jennifer E.
I LOVE LULU. I wear it every chance I can get, which I know, don’t come for me but it’s made for more of the whole yoga thing and I wear all of it for an every day use. But I can’t help that it so frixken comfortable and flattering too. And to be completely honest, I really love the helpful staff I get when I walk in the store; that is a huge green flag for me. :)
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lululemon uploaded by Marcela V.
Lululemon uploaded by Marcela V.
I have been using Lululemon for past 8 years. My first pants got destroyed in the dryer but they improved the fabric. I love the high waist - amazing cut and cell phone pockets. I have tried many different items from running short again great tummy cover waist, T shirts 👚, jackets and swimming suits. Love 💕 it!!!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
1,232 reviews
Lululemon uploaded by Kimberly  T.
I love my lululemon leggings. My only gripe is the cost and I wish they were higher-waisted. They are stepping up their game with color and print choices. They also last forever. Just wish they weren’t so darn expensive.

330 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ida P.
Savannah, GA
il y a 8 mois
Lululemon what is the best legging for a heated yoga sculpt class?
Laura H. il y a 8 mois
I love Zyia brand.
Chelsea P.
il y a un an
JILLIAN B. il y a un an
Definitely worth the price however let me get back to you shortly (a day or so) regarding the less expensive ones I like that are known to be the under label brand for LuLu… brb!! I gotchu girl!!! :) Chelsea P.