I have been looking for some cute colorful leggings and like the wide variety of colors Lululemon has. I usually get Nike because they fit really well and don’t ride down. I was wondering how these leggings fit for larger sizes? I am worried that they won’t be tight fitting along the waist.
how to get the fuz off???
Start your review of Lululemon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Even though they 'took a hit' lately with how their Yoga pants are made, I have never had an issue with them(maybe cause Im the proper size for the yogas?” in 124 reviews
“I feel like the workout clothes and clothes are more geared for the young (30 and under) but have seen older women and men wearing them too.” in 44 reviews
“Very great quality but mostly cater to skinny women but mast of america isn't prices are kindle outrageous but i guess its ok because he quality is good.” in 44 reviews
“I own a couple of scuba hoodies and have just started buying the boyfriend some shirts - all very good quality and a great ' finished' look.” in 36 reviews
“I have one I repeat on jacket from lululemon I've had it for a few years now I use it daily it's super cute and when you see the use you get out of these jackets it's incredible, but don't get the pants there see through ” in 27 reviews
Lululemon has Definetly gone down hill. Down with quality and up with prices. I usually buy pants from there and I use to buy a lot! Im one of those people that wears yoga pants 24/7 . I also use to be a dancer so that's what got me into them. I use to have pants that would last me 5-6 years now im lucky if they last 1-2 without pilling and ripping in the crotch. Its also really hard to find pants that dont slide down. Its 50/50 if your going to get a good pair. The prices are just ridiulous for the quality of the clothing. I wanted to try to find an alternative to Lululemon and I found Titikal. It may only be in Canada but the quality of there product is amazing. Cheaper then lululemon. Pair of pants may cost $70 compared to $100 and the pants are built to last. They also have draw strings which saves that issue of the pants falling down and a big enough inside pocket that I can fit my keys and credit cards into, i use it alot! Ive shopped with them and shipped with them and they have great service. Sorry Lulu youve been replaced.
Dollard des ormeaux, QC
Lululemon makes amazing, high quality, long lasting products. From clothes, to accessories to yoga gear, Lululemon continues to innovate and come up with amazing functional and stylish products.
Amazing clothes for athletes and runners. Basically any type of athletic sport you do, lululemon has clothes to prepare you. I shop here often but I only buy one or two leggings or shirts because they last a lifetime with no rips or tears. Very flexible and comfortable!!
Sarnia, ON
I personally think Lululemon is overrated. I bought a pair of $80 yoga pants from here and within 6 months the seams were coming out and they had shrunk soooo much. I also used the in-store hemming service and it was poorly done as well. The hem came apart within a month.
Flowers Cove
Best clothing anyone could ever wear! Would highly recommend everyone to buy this trend! It’s the most comfiest clothing you could possibility wear! You can get leggings, shorts, coats, hoodies, sweat pants, bras, etc! But it’s the best clothing anyone could ever buy!!
Conception Bay South, NL
I have so many different things from lululemon from gym pants, leggings and tops to headbands. Obviously this is a store that is a little on the pricey side but it is worth the money because at the end of the day the quality is amazing and so is the customer service!
West Vancouver, BC
Great quality, although expensive, these items do really stand the test of time. I used to live in this stuff however, got tired of seeing everyone in the same clothes. I now prefer to experiment with other companies as there seems to be choice out there competing for the almighty buck.
I love lululemon! I wear them almost everyday.. I know classic female right! I shop here as much as my wallet will let me haha the quality is just so amazing! I love the sea wall pants ! Also the classic sweaters
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best pair of leggings I’ve ever owned are Lululemon. They’ve lasted me for multiple years now, and haven’t shown much sign of wear. I also love the workout clothes I have from them, since they’re so light and comfortable. I will definitely buy from them again.
I love shopping at lulu lemon it is one of my favourite stores. I find everything looks good on all body shapes and sizes and it's so so comfy. The only thing I don't like about it is the price, everything is very expensive but if you want top quality it is work it.

224 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caribou, ME
a month ago
Amy A. • 23 days ago
I’m a size 0 in jeans and I wear either a 0 or 2 in lulu leggings, depending on how much compression I want. I’m also 5’1 so I like the 7/8 leggings (or 25” inseam) because those end up being full length on me!