Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
How has this organization made a difference to you in your own lives ?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
9 months ago
I won a contest and donated my winnings to this society in honor of my mom who passed from Leukemia.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
1 year ago
My 10 year old sister has lymphoma. Through treatments and emotional struggles of her family the society gave us support. I cannot thank them enough. My sister is still living & fighting this horrible disease. Please pray for her if you have time.
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
1 year, 1 month ago
It has helped a family friend out. They offer support to people with leukemia. While walking I felt like I was honoring the memory of my aunt who passed away from this.
kelsey a.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
1 year, 2 months ago
There's no greater feeling than making a difference in the world.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
1 year, 5 months ago
My grandfather passed away from this type of cancer about 5 years ago and the closer we are to finding a cure the more relief we will have for individuals with it and their families. it is very hard to lose someone you love
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
My father is a doctor and deals for Cancer and I have grown up appreciating medicine my whole life. This organization is perfect for it and I have grown around cancer being a huge topic so I know how important it really is on curing it. I can't stress enough on how many patients need our support. I have volunteered and helped as much as I could and I encourage you to do so, too!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
2 years ago
It made a difference by making me happy that I can help someone who needs and to know I am doing good and them smile matters
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
2 years, 2 months ago
My dad was diagnosed with Leukemia two years ago, he unfortunately didn't make it but this organization provided support for our family & I am participating in the Light The Night walk this October
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
2 years, 9 months ago
I have two friends who were diagnosed with lymphoma and they got great support from this organization, which I am very happy for since they both went into remission after treatments.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
2 years, 9 months ago
When my dad first got diagnosed with leukemia they gave us a grant to help pay our mortgage. If not for them we likely would've ended up homeless. Great charity!