Lexy K.
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
How has this organization made a difference to you in your own lives ?
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
7 months, 1 week ago
I won a contest and donated my winnings to this society in honor of my mom who passed from Leukemia.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
10 months, 2 weeks ago
My 10 year old sister has lymphoma. Through treatments and emotional struggles of her family the society gave us support. I cannot thank them enough. My sister is still living & fighting this horrible disease. Please pray for her if you have time.
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It has helped a family friend out. They offer support to people with leukemia. While walking I felt like I was honoring the memory of my aunt who passed away from this.
kelsey a.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
1 year ago
There's no greater feeling than making a difference in the world.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
1 year, 3 months ago
My grandfather passed away from this type of cancer about 5 years ago and the closer we are to finding a cure the more relief we will have for individuals with it and their families. it is very hard to lose someone you love
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
My father is a doctor and deals for Cancer and I have grown up appreciating medicine my whole life. This organization is perfect for it and I have grown around cancer being a huge topic so I know how important it really is on curing it. I can't stress enough on how many patients need our support. I have volunteered and helped as much as I could and I encourage you to do so, too!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
1 year, 10 months ago
It made a difference by making me happy that I can help someone who needs and to know I am doing good and them smile matters
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
2 years ago
My dad was diagnosed with Leukemia two years ago, he unfortunately didn't make it but this organization provided support for our family & I am participating in the Light The Night walk this October
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
2 years, 7 months ago
I have two friends who were diagnosed with lymphoma and they got great support from this organization, which I am very happy for since they both went into remission after treatments.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
2 years, 7 months ago
When my dad first got diagnosed with leukemia they gave us a grant to help pay our mortgage. If not for them we likely would've ended up homeless. Great charity!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Brookshire, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
I participated in the LLS's Team in Training in 2005 because my step-mother had a form of leukemia, which later turned into smooth muscle cancer. It was an incredible experience, and something that I am so grateful to have participated in.
Serena L.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
My sister has fought Hodgekins Lymphoma cancer since 2009 and just this year was put into remission. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has helped us so much. My mother ran the Nation's Triathlon in Washington DC in 2010 and it was a weekend none of us will forget as she crossed the finish line holding my sister's hand. God Bless everyone who is fighting this battle, or has lost the fight. It's a battle that no one can understand unless it's happened in your family. Thank you to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society for supporting our journey and my sister's new journey into recovery and getting her life back!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
MONETT, MO
4 years, 9 months ago
I have a neice who got diagnosed with Leukemia when she was only 4 years old and now is 8. This society has been a great help for her and our family. Couldnt ask for better people.