Luke Bryan - Kill The Lights (Music CD) uploaded by Addie T.

BY ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT LLC

Compact Disc, English-language edition, Pub by UNIVERSAL MUSIC DISTRIBUTION on 08-07-2015 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
He is an amazing artist with a very big and fantastic voice. This particular album has a lot of great songs that have to do with love and losing somebody. This is a feel-good country singer who captivates you with his amazing talents. I would highly recommend this artist.
Amanda M.
['Lakeland', 'FL'], FL
I feel like you just can't go wrong with Anything Luke Bryan does... with everything from the feel good love songs and the party in the pasture songs, he nails it every single time. I would definitely recommend his music! Plus, he's a really nice guy!
Bri M.
This is one of my favorite albums from Luke Bryan! He's my all time favorite and I love this album more than the previous one. Absolutely would recommend this album! :)
Brittany K.
Casa Grande, AZ
Luke Bryan is my favorite male artist! I know I'm young and he's every little girls dream but it's not just that. He's very family-oriented and he's also a good singer/song-writer. There are a few songs that aren't my favorite but he's never had such a bad song that it makes you cringe. He's very simplistic in my opinion and just because he's part of the pop country doesn't make him any less a person because music changes all the time. Not just country.
Kendra M.
Not my favorite by Luke. Every song kinda sounds the same, and none really stand out except the ones already on the radio. I also don't like how he's moving from sweet love songs and personal ballads to songs about picking up girls in bars. That's just not country music to me. However, I saw him again recently and hearing these songs live makes them way better!

I would recommend his older albums instead. Tailgates & Tanlines is my personal favorite, but Crash My Party and Doin' My Thing are equally as amazing.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Luke bryan is a great way to get into country music. His songs are catchy and fun and he's like a gateway to other country artists that you'll soon fall in love with. Plus he's extremely attractive and puts on a fantastic concert (ive gone the past 4 years, last year twice).
Angela N.
I haven't heard a flop from this man yet! He's such a talented artist not to mention good looking man! I can't narrow it down to just one song of his that is my favorite 'cuz they are all so great! He has amazing energy and it shows in his music!
Lauren N.
Dunmore, PA
Another great hit!! I can't say enough about Luke Bryan! I have seen him 3 times in concert and boy is he entertaining! I couldn't wait for this album and some new songs. It's a great mix of fun songs, love songs and just overall feel good songs. I picked up the target deluxe edition for 3 extra songs. It's a long cd!
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
One of my very first country favorite. I've seen him in concert numerous times and it's SUCH a fun experience. This is an amazing album. I also got my sister hooked on country because of Luke :) I highly recommend.
Abby M.
Best cd yet! Love him, I also love that he sounds on the cd, then live in concert! He can sing! Price value, I think ifs wish it, I haven't taken it out of my CD player since k have gotten it! One of my favorites!