BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT.
Naturally Flavored.
100 Calories.
Fat Free.
Made with Real Fruit Juice.
Chuggington, Wilson, ice cream fair.
$2 off any Chuggington DVD! see more...

Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
I have been eating these since i was little. especially when i would get sick. However they are pretty syrupy to me. Both flavors are pretty good and not overpowering. I think you can even purchase these at the dollar tree. I will continue to buy when i am sick.
Amy K.
Cordova, TN
Foodie Expert
I love taking one of these in the cooler or beach bag to keep me cool at the beach! They aren't too expensive and they are definitely delicious! Easy to eat and usually gone before they melt so never have to worry about that! 10 out of 10, definitely recommend!
Lauren D.
Staunton, VA
Luigi's Italian Ice is wonderful. They are the perfect dessert and is healthy at 100 calories a cup! Both flavors stand out but the classic lemon will always be my favorite. They are always cheap and usually on sale too!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfect for a cheap donation to a pool party or bbq. They're good for kids since they don't melt quickly and are only 100 calories. They're super inexpensive and easy to find at Target or local supermarkets.
mary b.
Highland, IN
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for all year round but in the summer they are the best. The lemon ones are obviously the best. The low calories are an awesome plus too. We have these in our freezer all year.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
Foodie Expert
I decided to try these and I really enjoyed them. especially the lemon flavor, however I do not like how they melt like ice cream and get sticky. other than that I am satisfied!
Kristie G.
These are really good for a frozen item in a supermarket. They are creamy and so tasty. I love the mango flavor, and the old root beer they used to have available.
Ashley V.
Get through that summer heat flash with this yummy treat: lemon and strawberry Italian ice!! Perfect portion size and great value at about $4 for 8 servings, you won't be disappointed.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I recently bought this pack on sale at our local grocery store in anticipation of warmer weather. These are delicious and low in calories!
Michelle M.
Foodie Expert
This are heavenly good..Perfect for the hot weather. They are in a little cup so you don't have to waist any of your own.