Luigi's Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT

by Luigi's

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT.
Naturally Flavored.
100 Calories.
Fat Free.
Made with Real Fruit Juice.
Chuggington, Wilson, ice cream fair.
$2 off any Chuggington DVD!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luigi's Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT!
Purchased at: Publix
I don't know what it is about these, but they seem to hit a sentimental spot in me. Maybe it's because they've been a go to item that's seen me through so many illnesses, something that's easy on the stomach and frankly, yummy. Maybe it's because they hit a perfect sweet but not too sweet spot. But I love these things. I almost always have a box in my freezer. Perfectly refreshing for summer, or if you live in Florida like I do, all year. There are other brands, but nothing as natural tasting as these. Buy the first, the original, the delicious Luigi's Italian Ice.
No Special Diet
Who doesnt love Italian ice?? This is a favorite in our house in the summer time. Lemon is my favorite because it is not overly sweet. My husband likes strawberry because it is less sour tasting. Great to cool down with, excellent flavors. :)
Dairy Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Nothing better on a hot day then Luigis Shaved Ice. My son and I hang by the pool in the summer time and this is our go to! Affordable and refreshing when it's a hot sticky day. It helps us cool down in between dips in the pool. My son loves to sit in the pool at the stairs while he eats the strawberry!
West Palm Bch, FL
These are my favorite Italian ice! They taste great, melt in your mouth, and are just delicious. The lemon is the OG flavor! It's really good not even sour. And the strawberry is great as well. I think lemon is definitely my favorite though! Just has such an authentic taste.
Dairy Free
San Antonio, TX
Yummy, refreshing, not too sweet and no artificial sweeteners or colors! I love these, I just wish the other flavors were easier to find and didn’t contain artificial colors.
Dairy Free
Spring Valley, NY
Luigi’s was always something I remember having in my freezer as a child. My mom would give this to us as a treat for getting through the week strong and also for eating all of my food as I was a very picky eater. Ugh I wish I had some now tbh. It’s so good and fruity. I would always buy and hope they stay in store so I could let my kids try it themselves
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Suwanee, GA
I have been eating these since i was little. especially when i would get sick. However they are pretty syrupy to me. Both flavors are pretty good and not overpowering. I think you can even purchase these at the dollar tree. I will continue to buy when i am sick.
Murfreesboro
Favorite cold treat by far. Hands down. I LOVE this stuff. It’s a soft ice treat that is obviously manufactured flavor, but it doesn’t taste over-processed. It is a really enjoyable treat during the hot days of summer.
No Special Diet
There’s something pleasing to the tastebuds about the smooth, icy texture of Italian ice. The flavoring is subtle, but just right. Not too sweet. These serve as a great, refreshing treat — for both kids and adults.
Organic, No Special Diet
Plaquemine , LA
I always pick these up at the grocery store! They are so refreshing and so delicious! Low calorie too! Very good price, and dairy free, which is good for my husband who can’t have milk.