Luigi's Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT uploaded by Jennifer M.Luigi's Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT uploaded by Ianina R.

BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Lemon & Strawberry - 6 CT.
Naturally Flavored.
100 Calories.
Fat Free.
Made with Real Fruit Juice.
Chuggington, Wilson, ice cream fair.
$2 off any Chuggington DVD! see more...

Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
Review for: Real Italian Ice 6 oz lb lb more...
I always pick these up at the grocery store! They are so refreshing and so delicious! Low calorie too! Very good price, and dairy free, which is good for my husband who can’t have milk.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
The consistancy of these Luigi's Italian ice cups are interesting. They freeze up very firm and when you scrape a spoon across the top you get shaved ice. This variety pack comes with strawberry and lemon. While the strawberry flavor is light and delicious, the lemon flavor tastes like the smell of lemon pledge!
Lindsey K.
Louisa
This stuff was a godsend when my son was recovering from tonsil surgery. It comes in a small plastic cup which is perfectly portioned, and the flavor is so nice. The lemon is a bit tangy, but I happen to love that. The kids love the strawberry flavor, so everyone is happy.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Real Italian Ice 6 oz lb lb more...
I love these! I love both flavors and they taste very nice and refreshing. I love to leave my cup on the counter while I walk the dog for 20-30 minutes and then eat the softened ice cream. So delicious!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I have been eating these since i was little. especially when i would get sick. However they are pretty syrupy to me. Both flavors are pretty good and not overpowering. I think you can even purchase these at the dollar tree. I will continue to buy when i am sick.
Amy K.
Cordova, TN
I love taking one of these in the cooler or beach bag to keep me cool at the beach! They aren't too expensive and they are definitely delicious! Easy to eat and usually gone before they melt so never have to worry about that! 10 out of 10, definitely recommend!
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my favorite italian ice! It's affordable and always hits the spot for a sweet treat. My favorite flavor is lemon. I like this one because it isn't overly sticky and tacky like others i have tried. The cherry flavor is alright but if you want the real deal go for the lemon.
Lauren D.
Staunton, VA
Luigi's Italian Ice is wonderful. They are the perfect dessert and is healthy at 100 calories a cup! Both flavors stand out but the classic lemon will always be my favorite. They are always cheap and usually on sale too!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
These are perfect for a cheap donation to a pool party or bbq. They're good for kids since they don't melt quickly and are only 100 calories. They're super inexpensive and easy to find at Target or local supermarkets.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the first Italian ice brands that I have ever tried and they have not changed in years. They still taste great and I get them every once in a while. I like the lemon, orange, and cherry flavors best.