Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT

by Luigi's

Luigi's® Lemon Real Italian Ice.
Naturally flavored.
100 Calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice.
Great Wolf Lodge®.
Summer savings!
See back panel for details.

What is your favorite flavor?
Do they make this in an all mango flavor box like the lemon??
Do they offer a variety of flavors in this brand?
Start your review of Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT!
These are my favorite summer treat. They are refreshing and light but also satisfy a sweet tooth. They are a great healthy alternative to eating ice cream all the time. I would definitely recommend trying
Waterbury , VT
This is a perfect treat during the warmer summer weather. There is so much lemon flavor in each cup, and these are so easy to spot at any supermarket. I am a repeat customer of these delicious Italian ice cups, and I would highly recommend them to anyone, especially those with children.
Fairfield , CA
I love this cool treat, perfect for the summer. The taste is light and refreshing, I look forward to it every summer since I was a kid, you can find it at pretty much any store and it’s super affordable.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Rochester, NY
This is a perfect summer treat! It's great for a hot summer days when you want a treat and not feel super guilty about it. I like that it's not a strong lemon taste but enough to be noticed. I do leave it out for a bit because it's impossible to eat straight out of the freezer.
Austin
I absolutely adore Luigi’s ice cups. They are so refreshing and completely satisfy my sweet tooth, plus they’re affordable! I love having these in my freezer over the summer season to grab when I need a sweet cold treat. I recommend these so highly, they’re delicious!
Vegetarian
Warwick , RI
I love Italian ice! The lemon flavor is my favorite. Perfect balance of sour and sweet. Much lighter than ice cream so i feel better after eating it and its super refreshing in the summer. The texture isnt really icy anymore its very smooth like a sherbet.
Low Carb
N Arlington, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
A must have in your freezer in the summer time! Lemon is my favorite as I enjoy the taste of lemon. If you’re not a fan of lemon it may be a little too bitter for you but it does have enough sweetness to it! It’s so refreshing during the hot months
Dallas, TX
LOVE Luigi's! Grew up eating them and buy them every chance I get. The lemon is the best flavor, with strawberry as a close second. Tart but still sweet. Recently got watermelon and blue flavor, and did not like them as much as the original flavors.
Organic, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Cincinnati
I love these. Lemon taste without being too sour. Perfect light treat after meals. Definitely don’t feel gross eating these like I do ice cream. I probably have one of these every other night and have like 10 in my freezer right now
W Barnstable, MA
Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT uploaded by Kate J.
I hadn't had these since my childhood but had one again recently and it was just as good as I remembered. Fresh and tart tasting without any aftertaste. Fun to eat too. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Vegetarian