GroceryDairyLuigi's
Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT

Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT

by Luigi's

Luigi's® Lemon Real Italian Ice.
Naturally flavored.
100 Calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice.
Great Wolf Lodge®.
Summer savings!
See back panel for details.

What is your favorite flavor?
Do they make this in an all mango flavor box like the lemon??
Do they offer a variety of flavors in this brand?
Start your review of Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT!
Frances O.
Saint Paul, MN
I love to pick these up and keep them in the freezer all summer (or all year, for that matter). They're so light and refreshing, but are still full of flavor!
Laura S.
Acworth, GA
Purchased at: Publix
We have loved Luigi’s lemon ices for years. We’ve tried the strawberry and cherry flavors but they are not as good as the lemon. We’d love it if they made these in larger serving containers. I’d love to see them make a lime or margarita type ice.
Sheri D.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this product esp in summer. Reminds me of carnivals and hot days. These are good and cold tasty and quenches your thirst. Not to sour
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
I'm not an ice cream person, never have been (yes even as a child!), but this has always sufficed in my book. Not too sweet and amazingly cold and crunchy, it is so refreshing and delicious!😋 Sort of tangy too, I also eat this all winter! #snacks #ice #Italianice Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love lemon anything once I tried Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT omg I just love it. A very good affordable price. I would not change anything at all. Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT has a really good flavor, I can really taste the lemon in it. I will continue to buy again and again. Also I will recommend to friends and family.
Tamia W.
Tipp City, OH
Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT uploaded by Tamia W.
Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT uploaded by Tamia W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am eating this flavor right now and thought I should review it. It’s affordable and easy to open. This is my first time buying this flavor which is a good flavor. The only downside is there is a slight aftertaste. Overall would buy again. Mine is kind of melted in the photo lol.
TAMLA F.
I love the Italian ice cups these are so good and so Addictive! LOL I would go from eating one to 3 😩😆
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
This is really good lemon ice. It's sweet and has a good lemon flavor. It's a pefrect summer snack on a hot day. The price is very good as well
Kathaleen C.
Johnson City, TN
These are awesome! I love they take a little longer to eat so you feel like you get a lot. They are also super low in calories and fat! AND great for a hot day, many flavors to choose from!
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT uploaded by Mallory R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Such a great dairy free treat for after dinner!! very lemony and the texture is perfect - not too hard and not too soft. During the summer these go on a great sale and some boxes have coupons inside of them! Sometime i even mix mine with vodka!!