Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT

by Luigi's

Luigi's® Lemon Real Italian Ice.
Naturally flavored.
100 Calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice.
Great Wolf Lodge®.
Summer savings!
See back panel for details.

What is your favorite flavor?
Do they make this in an all mango flavor box like the lemon??
Do they offer a variety of flavors in this brand?
Start your review of Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT!
Pasadena, TX
I love Italian ice so much its cold and refreshing and i absolutely love them. Its the bestttttttttttttt brand of italian ice youll ever taste believe me when i say you are gonna lovvvvve it so much its so good and its affordable too. I want to go buy some more rn
Memphis, TN
Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT uploaded by Jazmine W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great substitute for ice cream. They last longer if you dont share. However, it's only a 6 ct. It's a healthy choice and reasonable in price. If your looking for a late night snack with minimal consequences, this might be the one for you.
Parma, OH
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE!!!! They're one of my favorite things to keep in the house, regardless of the season.  They're inexpensive, they're low in calories, and they make a perfect, refreshing dessert that isn't too sweet but just hits the spot.  It's also great for mixing with an adult beverage in the summer time.  They're kid and adult friendly, they're yummy, they're good for you, and they're not too expensive.  There's also almost always coupons for these somewhere in the summertime!  Definitely, if you're thinking about trying them, do it.  Just know, they taste very strong like lemon, and it isn't artificial lemon either.
Green Bay, WI
I'm not an ice cream person, never have been (yes even as a child!), but this has always sufficed in my book. Not too sweet and amazingly cold and crunchy, it is so refreshing and delicious!😋 Sort of tangy too, I also eat this all winter! #snacks #ice #Italianice Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT
Chicago , IL
Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT uploaded by Sydni S.
I love Italian Ice's however I did not enjoy the lemon ones as I enjoyed the Mango. They were 2/$5.00 which were a great deal. Mango would definitely be my favorite flavor. Jewel's is where I bought them from ❤️
Greenville, MI
These are absolutely yummy. My brother especially loves these. They have the perfect texture, a mix between creamy and icy. The flavor is wonderful and lemony. I like that it's not loaded with die to appear bright yellow, but is almost clear. A great treat to buy for summer get togethers or a night in
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Charlottesvle, VA
This is my jam!  When I was sick and could keep nothing else down, I lived on this stuff.  You think after months of only eating this and Coke, I couldn't look at it, but I still love it!  My son loves it as much as I do; one of our favorite summertime treats!
Fountain,Colorado
This is my favorite frozen treat! It tastes just like lemonade and is better than ice cream. It's also low fat and very cheap. #frozen #snack #luigisrealitalianice Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Lemon - 6 CT
Organic, No Special Diet
Tamaqua
Purchased at: Walmart
A great summertime treat! A tasty alternative to lemonade that my daughter and her friends all enjoy. I also give this to my daughter if she has a sore throat and has difficulty eating other foods.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so tasty and very lemony and don't have a lot of calories so it's an easy guilt-free cheat day. And they're very inexpensive you can get it at Walmart.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic