BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry.
Naturally flavored.
100 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice. see more...

Brooklyn K.
I love love love these. It's great to buy if you have a pool party with children. I love all of the flavors. They're not that expensive and you can buy tons of them. I just wish they made bigger containers of these.
Starla R.
Having a 100 calorie snack for my kids that satisfies them is always a challenge, but these are a winner in my house. The cherry is a favorite flavor. They are easy to find and typically affordable.
Kimberly F.
I love these! They are so good when you want a nice frozen treat, but not something as heavy as ice cream. The texture is very smooth and the flavors are wonderful!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
This Italian ice has been my best friend. I had surgery yesterday, and my throat is raw. This is about the only thing I can swallow, let alone keep down.
Alyssa C.
I love these, they are really great on a hot day or any day. Very convenient containers, especially if you give these out to kids. Love these!
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
Really good Italian ice. The strawberry is my favorite with lemon coming in second. Perfect portions as well. And it's priced well
Carolyn C.
Davenport, IA
These are delicious I used to eat these as a child and still eat them to this day. They are a great snack. And taste the same.
Nicole c.
The best brand to make Italian ice's. Great flavor and not too expensive! You can write to the company for coupons as well!
Christina S.
These are my favorite icees to buy from the store! The cherry flavor is great and the icees have a nice texture to them.
Stella R.
I like how this ice cream comes in convenient cups..not too messy. May leave a red color in ur mouth tho