BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry.
Naturally flavored.
100 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice. see more...

Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this stuff! Growing up Italian American my family always would buy these Italian ice cups for the family. They're so tasty, the Cherry tastes very natural and real, and these are an amazing dessert. They are super inexpensive as well and work rate for a dessert. You can get them at the Dollar tree for only a dollar for a pack of four. Love these!!
Belinda B.
I have not had this cherry flavor but my kids really enjoyed the shaved ice they picked up at our local store in the freezer section. in fact we picked up some spoons and they ate them in the car on the way home
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Hands down one of the best Italian ice brands ever! I’ve been a huge fan of Luigi’s since I was a child and have always loved the wide variety of flavors their Italian ice came in. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable treat to beat the heat this summer!
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
This is by far the best Italian ice! Luigi's Italian ice is very smooth and creamy which is way better than the standard "watery" Italian ices that are on the market. Instead of having high calorie and fat desserts, I have an Italian ice nightly.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I am obsessed with this Italian Ice! It's smooth but not like ice cream. it's like a creamy popsicle. The cherry is the best! I absolutely love them! My hand gets pretty cold while eating them unless I wrap the container in a paper towel or something. I absolutely love them! I buy them all the time and they are a summer must!
Kimberly J.
These delicious treats here have been a God send for me especially when I had gastric sleeve surgery. I couldn't hold anything down, but Luigis saved the day and stayed down. The cherry flavor was the cherry to my nonexistent sundae! Lol....I still have trouble eating at times but I can still rely on Luigis to help me through!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Recently tried these a week ago and fell in love with them! It's almost like shaved ice but so much better the cherry flavor are my favorite I'd like to try the other flavors I'm sure they are good as well, I definitely would buy them again!
Kelly L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these they are so delicious and taste great! I enjoy purchasing these for an easy party treat. They make everyone happy and clean up is a cinch. The best part is that everyone can enjoy them because they are dairy free which is good for allergies.
Analexis C.
Very delicious item. This is great on a hot summer day, when all you want to do is sit out in the sun and have some shaved ice. The flavor is great, and I love the other flavors as well. Over all, a product I have grown to love over the years.
Brooklyn K.
I love love love these. It's great to buy if you have a pool party with children. I love all of the flavors. They're not that expensive and you can buy tons of them. I just wish they made bigger containers of these.