Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry - 6 CT

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry.
Naturally flavored.
100 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
This is by far the best Italian ice! Luigi's Italian ice is very smooth and creamy which is way better than the standard "watery" Italian ices that are on the market. Instead of having high calorie and fat desserts, I have an Italian ice nightly.
Cassie H.
I am obsessed with this Italian Ice! It's smooth but not like ice cream. it's like a creamy popsicle. The cherry is the best! I absolutely love them! My hand gets pretty cold while eating them unless I wrap the container in a paper towel or something. I absolutely love them! I buy them all the time and they are a summer must!
Kimberly J.
These delicious treats here have been a God send for me especially when I had gastric sleeve surgery. I couldn't hold anything down, but Luigis saved the day and stayed down. The cherry flavor was the cherry to my nonexistent sundae! Lol....I still have trouble eating at times but I can still rely on Luigis to help me through!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Recently tried these a week ago and fell in love with them! It's almost like shaved ice but so much better the cherry flavor are my favorite I'd like to try the other flavors I'm sure they are good as well, I definitely would buy them again!
Kelly L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these they are so delicious and taste great! I enjoy purchasing these for an easy party treat. They make everyone happy and clean up is a cinch. The best part is that everyone can enjoy them because they are dairy free which is good for allergies.
Analexis C.
Very delicious item. This is great on a hot summer day, when all you want to do is sit out in the sun and have some shaved ice. The flavor is great, and I love the other flavors as well. Over all, a product I have grown to love over the years.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
These are great! I gave 4 stars because I really prefer the Lemon flavor but these are very good as well. Great flavor and consistency, and feel better grabbing one of these out of the freezer instead of ice cream. Yum!
Brooklyn K.
I love love love these. It's great to buy if you have a pool party with children. I love all of the flavors. They're not that expensive and you can buy tons of them. I just wish they made bigger containers of these.
Starla R.
Having a 100 calorie snack for my kids that satisfies them is always a challenge, but these are a winner in my house. The cherry is a favorite flavor. They are easy to find and typically affordable.
Kimberly F.
I love these! They are so good when you want a nice frozen treat, but not something as heavy as ice cream. The texture is very smooth and the flavors are wonderful!