Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry - 6 CT

by Luigi's

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry.
Naturally flavored.
100 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry - 6 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Cloud, FL
Whenever I am craving something sweet, I grab one of these Italian ice from Luigi's. The cherry is my favorite flavor however they make several flavors.You get 6 in the box and it is a great deal for the price. They are refreshing and taste so good.
Purchased at: Walmart
I crave popsicles and flavored ice, so I've been purchasing Luigis Italian Ice for years and years. Their flavors are amazing and they always hit the spot for me. It is the perfect consistency!
Lexington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy!!! I used to beg my parents to buy these for me, and now that I’m grown I hit them for myself. Every flavor tastes amazing, and it’s such a smooth texture.
No Special Diet
These are the perfect summer treat. Not too sweet but satisfying on a hot day. They are also my go to when I have a sore throat. Great portion size for all ages.
Long Beach, CA
I love this stuff! Growing up Italian American my family always would buy these Italian ice cups for the family. They're so tasty, the Cherry tastes very natural and real, and these are an amazing dessert. They are super inexpensive as well and work rate for a dessert. You can get them at the Dollar tree for only a dollar for a pack of four. Love these!!
No Special Diet
The kids live Luigi's Italian Ice as much as the adults! Great flavor! I can remember my parents buying these for us and now we buy them for our kids! Tasty treat for the whole family.Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cups Cherry - 6 CT
No Special Diet
I have not had this cherry flavor but my kids really enjoyed the shaved ice they picked up at our local store in the freezer section. in fact we picked up some spoons and they ate them in the car on the way home
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Higganum, CT
This is by far the best Italian ice! Luigi's Italian ice is very smooth and creamy which is way better than the standard "watery" Italian ices that are on the market. Instead of having high calorie and fat desserts, I have an Italian ice nightly.
Miami Springs, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is go to night craving snack. It's satisfy my sweet tooth and also really nice to enjoy while at home snuggle up with a warm blanket. It's inexpensive too costing about $5
No Special Diet
I am obsessed with this Italian Ice! It's smooth but not like ice cream. it's like a creamy popsicle. The cherry is the best! I absolutely love them! My hand gets pretty cold while eating them unless I wrap the container in a paper towel or something. I absolutely love them! I buy them all the time and they are a summer must!
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free