BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Blue Raspberry/Watermelon.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juices.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Luigi's, real Italian ice. see more...

• Are these good ? They really do look good haha 4 Answers
  • "never had low fat but i do love these ices " in 1 review
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
This Italian ice is so yummy! It makes a great summertime dessert and always makes me think of time at the fair or a carnival. The blue raspberry and watermelon are just some of the great flavors they have, check out cherry and lemon as well! It's easy to find in any freezer aisle.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Foodie Expert
Just bought these the other day. Allergic to raspberry but I love the watermelon. Cost more than regular freezer pops. But they taste so much better compared to others. Would recommend this to everyone
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
I literally eat one of these every day lol! The blue raspberry is my favorite and it's kind of sour but so good! It's not healthy but it doesn't have a lot of calories I would recommend it's great for kids or adults
Ogechi I.
Foodie Expert
Y'all... this right here is the best water ice hands down!! I cannot live without this. It is completely essential to my life lol. (just a side not, now back to my regularly reviewed items)
Alysia C.
Luigi's Real Italian Ice is amazing!! Recently purchased the blue raspberry and watermelon pack and wish they made a pack with all blue raspberry!! It was awesome!
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
I love this water ice
I use to have it all the time when I was a kid and it never got old it always seems to not disappoint me with the simple flavors
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore, PA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing!! My mom buys these in the summer all the time, they have a whole bunch of different flavors and they cool you down.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE SOOOOO DELICIOUS!!! They are extremely cheap and are a great summertime snack. Great value and I definitely recommend them
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Best Italian ice there is that you can buy at the store. Not a bad price and I find you get the perfect amount in each container.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I remember getting these in grade school these where so awesome and good and also yummy.
Karen H.
Is it too sweet?'sour?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
These sound good. Are they low fat? How do they taste?