BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Blue Raspberry/Watermelon.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juices.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Luigi's, real Italian ice. see more...

• Are these good ? They really do look good haha 4 Answers
  • These sound good. Are they low fat? How do they taste?2 Answers
  • Is it too sweet?'sour?4 Answers
  • "My whole family loves Luigi's Italian Ice." in 1 review
  • "I love eating these on super hot summer days." in 1 review
  • "never had low fat but i do love these ices " in 1 review
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
They carry Luigi's Italian Ice now at Dollar Tree. I love some Italian Ice and this is a good brand and only a $1 at the Dollar Tree. I am all for good food at cheaper prices. Let me tell you I am usually picky on my food too. I will usually pay more for something that I really like.
joyce o.
Depew, NY
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
i eat one of these every night! they taste wicked good, the flavors are great, and the consistency is perfect. they can be found at most grocery stores and aren't bad price wise. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
This Italian ice is so yummy! It makes a great summertime dessert and always makes me think of time at the fair or a carnival. The blue raspberry and watermelon are just some of the great flavors they have, check out cherry and lemon as well! It's easy to find in any freezer aisle.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Just bought these the other day. Allergic to raspberry but I love the watermelon. Cost more than regular freezer pops. But they taste so much better compared to others. Would recommend this to everyone
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
I literally eat one of these every day lol! The blue raspberry is my favorite and it's kind of sour but so good! It's not healthy but it doesn't have a lot of calories I would recommend it's great for kids or adults
Ogechi I.
Y'all... this right here is the best water ice hands down!! I cannot live without this. It is completely essential to my life lol. (just a side not, now back to my regularly reviewed items)
Alysia C.
Luigi's Real Italian Ice is amazing!! Recently purchased the blue raspberry and watermelon pack and wish they made a pack with all blue raspberry!! It was awesome!
Alison C.
OMG! My favorite Italian Ice ever! What I like the best about this particular product is that I love both of the flavors (raspberry & watermelon) so there is no need to fight over who gets the "better flavor." These cups are especially delicious during the humid/warm summers here in the Midwest. The only "negative" thing about this product is that it can be (at times) difficult to find! Would definitely recommend this product, especially those who enjoy sherbet!
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
So in love with the watermelon and blue raspberry italian ice flavors. I stock up when they're Buy One, Get One at Winn Dixie because my gaggle of children devour them so quickly. I like to put them in the microwave for FIVE SECONDS! ONLY FIVE! It makes them perfect - not to hard and not to soft. Hard to find a better summer snack.
Tatenda S.
Are these good ? They really do look good haha
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
These sound good. Are they low fat? How do they taste?