BY LUIGI'S

Luigi's® Real Italian Ice Cups Blue Raspberry/Watermelon.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit juices.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Luigi's, real Italian ice. see more...

• Are these good ? They really do look good haha 4 Answers
  • These sound good. Are they low fat? How do they taste?2 Answers
  • Is it too sweet?'sour?4 Answers
  • "I love eating these on super hot summer days." in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves Luigi's Italian Ice." in 1 review
  • "never had low fat but i do love these ices " in 1 review
Nataly C.
Gibsonton
I love these Italian ice I always buy them when their buy one get one free at Winn-Dixie they are so Yummy for the summer time they keep the family cool and they taste just like Jolly ranchers the texture of this Italian ice is really perfection.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
This Italian ice is so yummy! It makes a great summertime dessert and always makes me think of time at the fair or a carnival. The blue raspberry and watermelon are just some of the great flavors they have, check out cherry and lemon as well! It's easy to find in any freezer aisle.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Just bought these the other day. Allergic to raspberry but I love the watermelon. Cost more than regular freezer pops. But they taste so much better compared to others. Would recommend this to everyone
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
I literally eat one of these every day lol! The blue raspberry is my favorite and it's kind of sour but so good! It's not healthy but it doesn't have a lot of calories I would recommend it's great for kids or adults
Ogechi I.
Y'all... this right here is the best water ice hands down!! I cannot live without this. It is completely essential to my life lol. (just a side not, now back to my regularly reviewed items)
Alysia C.
Luigi's Real Italian Ice is amazing!! Recently purchased the blue raspberry and watermelon pack and wish they made a pack with all blue raspberry!! It was awesome!
Alison C.
OMG! My favorite Italian Ice ever! What I like the best about this particular product is that I love both of the flavors (raspberry & watermelon) so there is no need to fight over who gets the "better flavor." These cups are especially delicious during the humid/warm summers here in the Midwest. The only "negative" thing about this product is that it can be (at times) difficult to find! Would definitely recommend this product, especially those who enjoy sherbet!
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
They carry Luigi's Italian Ice now at Dollar Tree. I love some Italian Ice and this is a good brand and only a $1 at the Dollar Tree. I am all for good food at cheaper prices. Let me tell you I am usually picky on my food too. I will usually pay more for something that I really like.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
So in love with the watermelon and blue raspberry italian ice flavors. I stock up when they're Buy One, Get One at Winn Dixie because my gaggle of children devour them so quickly. I like to put them in the microwave for FIVE SECONDS! ONLY FIVE! It makes them perfect - not to hard and not to soft. Hard to find a better summer snack.
Veronica U.
My kids and I love these, I was kind of skeptical about buying the blue raspberry and watermelon because I thought they wouldn’t taste as good as the lemon and cherry but they taste even better. They are sugar free and only 100 calories. Perfect summer treat:)
Tatenda S.
Roseville, CA
Is it too sweet?'sour?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these good ? They really do look good haha
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
These sound good. Are they low fat? How do they taste?