Luigi's Real Italian Ice Cotton Candy Sour Apple Cups - 6 CT uploaded by crystal h.

BY LUIGI'S #33 in Frozen Dessert

Luigi's®.Real Italian Cotton Candy Sour Apple Cups.

6 fl oz cups.

Artificially flavored.

6 cups. see more...

angela t.
angela t.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Always a good choice to beat the summer eat. and they are delicious too! the sour apple and cotton candy are good. but cherry will always be my favorite
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I love Luigi's Italian Ice!!! Cotton Candy is my ultimate favorite flavor!! I use to eat them all the time growing up so everytime i eat one now it brings back so many childhood memories!! This is a ggood variety pack i like the sweetness of the cotton candy and the sourness of the sour apple flavor!
Neen B.
Neen B.
Luigi's Italian ices are great. I like cotton candy and the watermelon. Now this is probably going to make a lot of people but I'm the type to eat the three cotton ices and leave the sour apple sitting in my freezer. My only wish is that they make a full box containing one flavor instead of a combo.
Kara F.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
I actually grew up eating these Italian ices. I love how fresh and delicious the flavors are. They're so tasty it's a very refreshing dessert that doesn't leave you feeling heavy. They do an incredible job getting the flavor is perfect
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Davie, FL
These used to be my favorite after school snack. I live in florida so it was always refreshing and delicious to have something cold to eat. I will say that I'm not a fan of the sour apple though, their cherry and lemonade are a lot better.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Atlanta, GA
I love Luigi's Italian Ice! I love the smooth texture and the mix of tart and sweet flavors of the apple and Cotton Candy in this box. It is perfect since I'm not always in the mood for sweet flavored Italian ice.
Daysha S.
Love Luigi's real Italian ice cream. We buy these weekly, I wish they came in a bigger package like in a 24 pack
Phillips, ME
These are a must have when sick. My mother always bought me them when I had a sore throat! I am excited about the new favors, and love all the luigi ice flavors!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love these ices! They are really sweet so if you aren't a fan of super sweet stuff you might not like this. I really love the cotton candy flavor most. The sour apple one is pretty yummy too! I love that they're so inexpensive.
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Pulaski, NY
I love these their so good, the cotton candy ones are my favorite. i might get some next time i go shopping
Phillips, ME
What other flavorrs are offered by Luigi Ice?
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
These seem very yummy where can I find these?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Is this particular box sold anywhere in shasta county or Redding California
Paige L.
Paige L.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they taste like the flavors that they are supposed to be? Because I know sometimes the flavors of things don't always taste like the flavors their supposed to be.
Daysha S.
Does anyone know if they come in a bigger pack besides 6?