Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch

by Luigi's

Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly – and gooey – nightmare in Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch! Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them. Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defences, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems. Rated: PG . Consumer advice: Mild supernatural themes, online interactivity .

How is this one? Is it any good? Suitable for younger children?
how is everyone enjoying this compared to Mario 3D World?
Start your review of Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch!
Crissy A.
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Crissy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter’s love this game!! They have already beat the game together twice but they will continue to play it because it’s a lot of fun!
Lewis Q.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Lewis Q.
Purchased at: GameStop
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch is a fun and a hauntingly entertaining time. Playing as the underrated brother Luigi, he once again has to save Peach and his (slightly obssessed to stealing your thunder) brother Mario from danger. The Controls are fluid and the gameplay is several hours long. It's not as fast as other Mario games, but definitely has its own Green Energy. It's spooky but its not scary. So it's a fun time for kids as well. If you ever see it on sale, its worth owning in your collection!
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 5
1,277 reviews
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Cassandra T.
I was very hesitant to buy this game at first since I didn’t know how good it was but I’ve played the one for GameCube MANY times and wanted to try it. I can honestly say I love this game so much and I’ve already got seven elevator buttons! I’m trying to get all the gems in each level and also collect as much money as I can!!
Alisa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: GameStop
I was so excited to hear they were making another luigi’s mansion and this game did not disappoint! It was a lot of fun and brought back a lot of memories of the first 2 games. I really enjoyed playing although I wish the game was a little longer. Felt like I beat it pretty quickly.
Brandy N.
Gamer Expert Level 5
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Brandy N.
Luigi's Mansion provides an engaging experience for any demographic who chooses to play it. While spooky, it's welcoming to children and adults alike. The gameplay is solid and will keep anyone engaged for a long time, alongside a charming story to boot. [product:luigi's-mansion-3---nintendo-switch]
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorite character adventure games! The first version is my all time favorite, but I'm really loving the Nintendo Switch version too! It's also multiplayer, so we can all play together ❤
Tammy C.
Exton, PA
So much fun! Challenging to complete all of the levels without looking it up! I found myself stumped on a few levels looking online for help
Johnny A.
Pinetops, NC
I didn’t care for it but it’s a child’s game. My twin 7 year old boys loved it. They beat it then watched YouTube to find all the hidden items and played it again. Great Christmas idea if your kids love Mario and has a switch. I highly recommend.
Rebekah B.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Best Buy
A must buy! I love Luigi’s mansion. This game is so much fun and I struggle putting it down. The controls are definitely an adjustment but once you get them down packed you’re good to go. I would recommend to all age groups
Olga K.
San Francisco, CA
Definately worth the purchase! This is a sweet treat to buy for your loved one for Halloween. One of my favorite Nintendo’s games from the Mario line. Fun for the entire family, too bad maximum 2-players. We have to take turns to play, though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...