Luigi's Mango 6 Oz Real Italian Ice 6 Ct Box uploaded by Sydni S.

BY LUIGI'S

Sydni S.
I LOVE anything Mango and I really enjoyed these. They are better than the lemon flavor. They come in a 6 count. I got mine 2/$5.00 which was a deal and they taste good. Definitely would buy again ❤️
cibele u.
ellenton, FL
whenever we go to the beach or i’m not feeling my best i grab a pack and share with those around me. it is such a savory taste and it never fails me. i can eat so many in a sitting they are kinda addiction
Lori M.
These sweet mango Italian ice cups are a great treat any time of the year. Eating them out of the cup make them less messy than a popsicle. The mango flavor is very refreshing on a hot day. I keep them year round to help with sore throats, too.
Robin W.
I love this I have some in my kitchen right now I keep them in my house everyone loves some snap fattening like ice cream lot less calories smoove cold delicious I'd recommend it
Faezah M.
For a prepackaged dessert, I love this brand of Italian ice. Of course it doesn't compare to actual Italian ice or American franchises such as Rita's but I love the great variety of flavors. It's a perfect way to cool down in the summer.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I like the mango the best out of all the flavors. I ate these through both of my pregnancies to curb my sweet cravings. I like that they are lower in calories.
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
I have tried always the cherry one from Luigi's but this mango flavor is so good. If you love mangos like me you have to try it out for sure
JoAnne O.
This is the most refreshing flavor of the Luigi brand! It tastes similar to the Talenti gelato, which I love, but is less expensive.
Nadine D.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Love the real mango flavor. I've tried all clavier but this one has the best consistency. Fat free and satisfies the sweet tooth
Jessica B.
Madison Hts, VA
This stuff is average. I really only buy it if I'm sick with a sore throat. Not much taste but I like that it's just ice.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Where can i buy these in Redding or Anderson California?