Luigi's Lemon Cups

by Luigi's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luigi's Lemon Cups!
Laura R.
Thomasville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I liked these. It was like shaved ice cups you just scraped the ice out and ate it. It was a great lemon flavor. I would definitely recommend trying them out.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great light summer treat, reminds me of the Italian ices I used to get as a kid in New York
Rachel St L.
Rochester , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Luigis Italian lemon ice is absolutely delicious it tastes so amazing and it is very quenching I have bought this product a lot more than once and no I would NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THIS PRODUCT, IT CAN NOT BE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER PRODUCT LIKE THIS I WAS AND ALWSYS AM SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
These have been my favorite snack for years! I love them they're so light and refreshing on a hot summer day. I highly recommend
Megan N.
Ashland, KY
Hmmm. I bought this at the store the other day because it reminded me of the Italian ice that you get at the beach. But this is not nearly as good. But what can I say, it was only a dollar.
Sophie R.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these. It’s just sweet and tart lemonade but frozen. They’re the perfect size for a sweet treat.
Alvira J.
Plantation, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These ice cups are so refreshing. The calories are pretty low and the flavour options are good (they have lemon, strawberry, mango, etc.). The cups are a good size for one person.
Hannah G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Italian ice is the best and it’s easy to find at the grocery store by the popsicles. I think the lemon flavor is the best. I don’t love ice cream or frozen yogurt and this is a good alternative
Sara B.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are fantastic. I would prefer a large cup but that's fine. I enjoy the texture of this frozen delight.
Lauren D.
Brookfield, WI
I have been craving these italian ice cups throughout my whole pregnancy! It's delicious, refreshing, and small so I can eat a few different flavors before I'm all iced out. Plus it's inexpensive. I'd recommend if you want something sweet yet refreshing

Looking for your answer?