Luigi's Italian Pastry Luigi's Gourmet Pumpkin Cheese Cake, 28 Oz

by Luigi's Italian Pastry

All Natural ingredients assembled with care in the authentic tradition that started over 4 decades ago. All of our Luigi's original pastries are manufactured locally, in a SQF Level II Certified facility that is also Kosher Certified. Luigi's Italian Pastries & Wedding Cake Center was founded in 1968 at its current location in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Luigi's has served joyful events for people from all over the New England area and beyond.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Luigi's Italian Pastry Luigi's Gourmet Pumpkin Cheese Cake, 28 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoagadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
9 months agoSyosset Long Island , NY
Luigis Italian Pastry Gourmet pumpkin cheese cake is delicious and made to perfection. Good value for money. You’re definitely devour the taste and flavour.