Luigi Bormioli Glassware, Michelangelo 17 oz. Burgundy Wine Glass, Set of 4 uploaded by Amy M.

BY LUIGI BORMIOLI

Luigi Bormioli Glassware, Michelangelo 17 oz. Burgundy Wine Glass, Set of 4 Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail see more...

• Are these a good quality glass? 4 Answers
  • Where have others purchased these? I love them3 Answers
  • #influenster # #influenster# amo amo os produtos5 Answers
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Decorator Expert
We got these as a anniversary present and they are so beautiful. I like to have them displayed by my wine rack because they look so sleek and modern. They are a great solid weight, but not too heavy & I'm sure the lettuce was reasonable as they were from my family and they are savvy shoppers.id recommend them.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
Not the greatest wine glasses. The shape is off for a Burgendy glass and the glass is a little thick. Good for a inexpensive wine glass.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
homosassa, FL
We love these wine glasses glasses not too thin perfect size a glass of red wine great price and value highly recommended
Corleion L.
Corleion L.
Capitol Heights, MD
Boyfriend bought these for me and I can't stop using them it's like they were made for me. Lol would recommend !
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
I love having these wine glasses handy. They are very elegant and fancy looking. Recommend for sure.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Cute and simple! They make cute house warming gifts and are cute to just have on a comfy wine night
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
Who doesn't love wine, these are so elegant and good for entertainment with friends or family.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Love the feeling of this in my hand. You can never have too many wine glasses!
Sean W.
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
Nice big wine glass and very sturdy, I really need to buy more wine glasses like this. It gives you the perfect amount.
China B.
China B.
Griffin, GA
These wine glasses are beautiful and essential to an adult party. However, they are definitely NOT child proof. Lol! They have some weight to them though.
Ana Paula G.
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
#influenster # #influenster# amo amo os produtos
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
Are these a good quality glass?
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where have others purchased these? I love them