Luigi Bormioli Glassware, Michelangelo 17 oz. Burgundy Wine Glass, Set of 4 uploaded by Amy M.

BY LUIGI BORMIOLI

Luigi Bormioli Glassware, Michelangelo 17 oz. Burgundy Wine Glass, Set of 4 Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Stemware & Cocktail see more...

• Are these a good quality glass? 4 Answers
  • Where have others purchased these? I love them3 Answers
  • #influenster # #influenster# amo amo os produtos5 Answers
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Decorator Expert
We got these as a anniversary present and they are so beautiful. I like to have them displayed by my wine rack because they look so sleek and modern. They are a great solid weight, but not too heavy & I'm sure the lettuce was reasonable as they were from my family and they are savvy shoppers.id recommend them.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
These are my favorite wine glasses to use! Perfect size and shape. They truly make me feel sophisticated haha! I received them as a gift a few years back and they have been the only ones I've used since receiving them and I won't allow anyone else to use them because I love them too much to share.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
I love this glass set! The glass is very good quality and it holds up very well in the dishwasher and just washing them in hot water in the sink, I would recommend this set to anyone looking for a great place to drink your wine!
Inna L.
Looks so nice. Awesome grip, looks gorgeous in your hand. Easy to drink from. I don't like those super big cups or super thin cups. So something like this, in my opinion is perfect.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I am a huge wine drinker, and these are my preferred glasses! I love the way they fit in my hand, and they are great quality. Definitely worth the price. I would highly recommend them!
Maddy G.
I don't drink, but these wine glasses add a simple classic look to your kitchen and is the perfect decor. But of course, also perfect for drinking a glass of wine out of
China B.
Griffin, GA
These wine glasses are beautiful and essential to an adult party. However, they are definitely NOT child proof. Lol! They have some weight to them though.
ursula g.
Uuuuuu Wine osea uuuuuuuuu Vino jeje a mi me encanta el vino pero con esto estaría perfecto porque los que tengo son muy sencillos esta muy bello me gustan
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Decorator Expert
This set was given as a gift and I totally love it. I'm not sure where this set was purchased at, but I totally recommend it. Very elegant and stylish.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
Not the greatest wine glasses. The shape is off for a Burgendy glass and the glass is a little thick. Good for a inexpensive wine glass.
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
#influenster # #influenster# amo amo os produtos
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Are these a good quality glass?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where have others purchased these? I love them