BY LUG

Pack easy when it comes to your toiletries - the Lug Trolley is the easiest way to store your essentials. Stand up your small bottles thanks to the shallow depth of this bag, and organize your brushes and tools using the accordion pull down pocket. And... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I cannot say enough great things about this case!  I ordered it from QVC since I was looking for a more compact way to organize all of my daily makeup essentials that I travel with everyday to work.   This looks small on the outside, but packs a punch on the inside!  It has a lot of zippered pockets and compartments that I can fit a ton of makeup in it all while not being bulky at all and very lightweight to carry around.  The bag is very high quality and well made and I feel like it will last me a very long time!  Very happy that I got it!