BY LUG

No more wasting time while your hot styling tools cool. That s right; whether your flat iron is piping hot or not, just slide it into the sleeve, cinch the cord, and you re off. This clever case even keeps the cords nice and tidy under an elastic strap. Fits up to a 1 1/2" Flat Iron. Can be used for Curling Irons too. Clipper Flat Iron Case, Plum. see more...

• Is this product insulated from heat? Can I put the flat iron in t...1 Answers
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I'm always on the go, so it's nice to be able to put my flat iron in this case and take it with me!
Lexi L.
It's not very protective, more so style over function, which is unfortunate because it really is cute!
Katie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven't had this long but so far it's good. Love the color options and it keeps my flat iron protected so I don't have to worry about damage
Jamie H.
Williamsport, PA
I use this all the time. Very useful and sturdy design. Does not loose integrity with the heat.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I got this for my girlfriend and she seems to get a lot of use out of it. It is not cheaply built, the seems hold up and it seems to be a general size, it fits her flag iron that in my option is a little wide. Nice case.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
Is this product insulated from heat? Can I put the flat iron in there hot?