Add a Photo

By LUG
#679 in Facial Makeup Brushes
Don t get your brushes in a bunch! Keep them clean and tidy in their very own case. The Canoe stands upright, taking up less counter space and keeping makeup brushes neat and tidy, and messy cosmetics are no problem for this wipeable clutch. Can also be used for pencils and pens. Canoe Makeup Brush Holder, Rose.
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.

Resistant material, always my broads orderly, easy to clean and good distribution of the space to save the smaller brushes
Talia C.
Talia C.

I love this!! My brushes are always on hand and easy to grab when they're in my brush holder and it's nice and sturdy so if my little girl tries to grab it and play with it it doesn't break so easily
Anna L.
Anna L.

This is very useful when you're traveling. it helps organize all your makeup brushes so you don't lose any. I would recommend this to any one!
Forida  A.
Forida A.
LONDON

I could do a makeup brush holder for travelling in and out the country, also this case will hold all my little brushes as well as my big brushes.
Kristinn E.
Kristinn E.

I do travel a fair amount and I always use this for my brushes. It's a sturdy easily cleanable material. Inside are individual "pouches" for your smaller brushes, with plenty of extra room for your larger ones. This little case will hold all of your beauty tools.

Join Now