BY LUFTHANSA AIRLINES #5 in Airlines

Reviews (1975)
  • "The luxury of the seats, the menu (yummmmm) and the professional demeanor of the flight attendants makes it amazing every single time." in 13 reviews
  • "Between the wonderful customer service and the enjoyable flight experience, I would definitely recommend Lufthansa to anyone traveling abroad. " in 6 reviews
  • "The staff was very friendly and multilingual, which is perfect for an international flight." in 5 reviews
  • "The return flight wasn't much better from a professionalism standpoint, but at least my entertainment unit worked, so I didn't have to deal with unhappy flight crew more than absolutely necessary." in 5 reviews
  • "I loved being able to watch movies and TV shows and ended up watching a total of four movies on my international flight. " in 5 reviews
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Silver Spring, MD
I flew for the first time a couple of weeks ago to Warsaw, Poland with my husband and almost 2 year old son. The website doesn't specify it, however, you are able to check in your stroller and stroller bag for free. If you choose to use your stroller all the way to the gate and right before you board, they will bring out your stroller right after you land, and have it waiting right when you walk off the plane. I would of given then 5 stars, if not for the snotty flight attendances that we had on our flight back home. Aside from that, I would fly with them again.
Ale U.
Ale U.
Everybody says that Lufthansa is a great airline. Sadly, I can't say that. I made a flight from Frankfurt to Boston and the economy class seats were one of the most uncomfortables seats I've been seated on my entire life. The entertainment system didn't work, this was a +8hrs flight!!. The cabin crew were not friendly at all and the temperature in the plane was warm. I fly all the time, and this was my worst flight experience so far... forgot to say that landing was very abrupt because they were training a new pilot... at least they apologize for that.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
I recently had the pleasure of flying from Boston to Munich to Budapest with Lufthansa and it was a delight! The coach seats included a little blanket and pillow, and a head rest entertainment system with a heap of movies and TV shows. It really passed the time! The food was so-so, but definitely not terrible. There was a wide selection of alcohol and non alcoholic beverages on the flight and the flight crew was all very attentive and kind the entire trip. I highly recommend this airline!
Mirsada H.
Mirsada H.
Whenever I want to travel, I make sure that I get Lufthansa Airlines. The first time I ever went on Lufthansa was back 8 years ago. Best airlines I have ever flown with. So classy and the crew is so kind and generous. Whoever goes traveling , and doesn't know which airlines to choose from, I guarantee you that you will be amazed with Lufthansa Airlines. An experience I will NEVER forget.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Lufthansa is incredible. Everyone who works here is so polite and accommodating. I missed a connection in Zurich and needed a last minute rebooking, and within five minutes of me arriving at the service desk, they had sorted out my baggage, rebooked me, and given me a free drink ticket for the trouble (all in perfect English, might I add...) I would recommend this airline to anyone.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
Naturlich, Lufthansa ist die beste der Welt.. But honestly those who have flown with Lufthansa knows that this airline is never second best. The service is always top notch and I always feel safe with their trained pilots and flight attendants. The Germans don't mess around when it comes to quality, so it is clear that Lufthansa is no exception!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Lufthasa Airlines is one of the best international airlines. The staff is professional, nice and welcoming. They give you meals based on your flight length and times. They're always very attentive to the passengers which makes flying much less of a stressful situation. I would 100% recommend this airline to anyone who wants to fly overseas.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
This airline is the absolute best! Last summer, I used it to get from Madrid to Chicago with a connecting flight in Munich! The flight attendants were very caring and nice, they were multilingual which was great. The included meals tasted amazing, and the individual tvs were a definite plus. Overall, this is my favorite airline.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This is such a great airlines. the food is great too. been there forever! worth a try. people are nice.Professional and friendly staff, and a smooth ride on my international flight. I felt safe and comfortable.Never had any problems flying with Lufthansa. They aren't a luxury airline, but are very comfortable. Good service.
Jill G.
Jill G.
Globetrotter Expert
I am flying to Denmark tomorrow and I chose this airline because last time I rode with Lufthansa my experience was so wonderful. Flying with an American company like Delta just does not compare. I took Delta to Guatemala and It just was not as nice, although not a bad experience. I will always fly Lufthansa to Europe.
JOY V.
JOY V.
Globetrotter Expert
How many times have you been in Lufthansa?
Riley G.
Riley G.
Globetrotter Expert
How are the movies on this airline?
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Where can you find the best Lufthansa ticket prices?
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Jmjuhjnbkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Keaten S.
Keaten S.
North Oxford, MA
Globetrotter Expert
What separates this alone from other overseas carriers? Is there anything that they do different that separates them from other airlines that are European based?