Ludia Family Feud® & Friends

by Ludia

***Play The Family Feud with your Friends!*** Survey Says: Play the Ultimate Social Gaming Experience on the go! ------------------------------------------ You can now experience exciting Family Feud competition together with Facebook friends and other Family Feud & Friends players as you try to name the most popular answers to survey questions posed to 100 people. Challenge your friends, family, and the larger Family Feud & Friends community, with built-in social features that enhance the game experience for all players. Family Feud & Friends features: • Social game play with Facebook friends, and the ability to follow personal and friends’ progress via daily high score rankings. • Favorite elements from the TV show, including thousands of survey questions, ‘Fast Money’ play, authentic theme music and the familiar scoreboard in dazzling HD. • Predictive text input and auto spell checker to make typing answers lightning fast. • Retina display Are you up for the challenge? Try it Now! By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.

Who else loves this app??
Is this as good as the show?
Why does it repeat questions so often?
Start your review of Ludia Family Feud® & Friends!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a fun game but I wish that you could play it more in a day without having to pay extra. ” in reviews
Los Angeles, CA
So with this virus lockdown I’ve been looking into online games..... this one is fun!!! It was free to download and you get to play other people not just a computer. Passes the time and makes you think 🤔. Highly recommend it for when you are alone or even better, with friends.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Im not sure if this is for the app or not so I'm going to give my review on the app. I would give FF five stars if I was rating only the game but....looking at the whole package, the best I can say is it has problems that seriously take away from the fun. This game is what I call a money teaser as there is very little that can be played for free...even though it is advertised free. Each day we play, as in a 24 hr period, you get to spin a slots machine. Mostly you get 3 ones or occasionally a two and a one. It takes two coins to play one round. A round consists of 3 turns, five questions each turn. At the end of the round, if you are the winner, you get a chance to earn more points, not coins., with five more questions on free play. If you lose, you have to pay one coin if you want to do free play. The only time you get free coins other then the daily slots spin is when you earn enough points to advance to the next level. For this you get two coins and can play another round. Since daily spits spins yield 3 coins and on a lucky day 4, you usually play just one round and sometimes two and at most 3 if you get two coins for advancing to another level. Rounds seem to last less then five minutes but, i have not timed it. As with most games, as you advance in levels, it requires more points to reach the next level then it did in previous levels. As you can see, the fun is very very short lived and very frustrating if you want to have more fun! I refuse to spend money on the coins. I did look at coin prices and said no way!!! Even if you buy coins, in my opinion, you don't get you bang for the buck. I know my gaming addiction is totally out of control if I start spending money on coins! I don't like to be teased like this with a fantastically fun game and have it over just like that! I guess they are in the business to make money. I would rather pay $5.00 or so to buy the game in the store and forget the stupid coins. Then buy the game again next year. Teasers are spoilers!
I love family fued. And now they let you play with your friends  && family : only down fall Steve Harvey being there he is hillarious Masterpieces Puzzles John Deere Family Farm Board Game
This is such a fun game. It's quite addicting. They have special tournaments centered around certain subjects from time to time that make things fresh. Sometimes the questions seem just to repeat themselves, but I think that's a sign of playing too much (I'm guilty of that!). This review is for the 2nd version of the game.
Miami, Fl
I play this game a lot. It's really fun and can get addictive! I don't know about game restrictions, I do know if you were playing fast money and if you have friends that are not into games that won't respond in time check your messages and there is your second chance to win the big prize. Though some of the answers are funny I often wondered if they surveyed one hundred older people.
Techie Expert Level 4
I started playing this on my phone recently and its addicting! I find myself playing it when I'm super bored. I also watch the show sometimes whenever there's nothing on TV to watch
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
1,147 reviews
I LOVE THIS GAME LOVE WATCHING IT WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL STILL WATCH IT THE BEST SHOW EVERY IT WAS CLEAN AND FUNNY ENJOY IT SO I FAMILY LOVE PLAYING THE GAME WHEN WE HAVE FAMILY GET TOGETHER
Techie Expert Level 4
1,230 reviews
This is a fun game to have on your phone. This also would be great for anyone who enjoys watching Family Feud because it is just like the show only in your hand. It is interactive and there are so many questions to play with.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love watching family feud! This app is hours of fun. The only downside; it’s timed so you have to type your answers quick or you get an automatic X. Also, sometimes your answer maybe correct but if you don’t say the exact word, it won’t register it. Still a fun game!
Pacific Grove , CA
A personal favorite. Unlike many app games made for the sole purpose of killing time, this game actually makes you guess and think. The fact that it's based on an amusing game show gets it extra points.