Ludens Throat Drops with Sugar Free, Wild Cherry, 150 Count uploaded by Andrea S.

BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

For over 130 years, Ludden's has been soothing irritated throats with uniquely good taste. Wild Cherry Flavor! Sugar Free!6 Pack. see more...

• Does anyone know if this is sold on Amazon???1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is sold on Amazon?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Not only do these taste amazing but are affordable and quick throats relief. I swear by these and they are found everywhere I get mine at Walmart and always keep 2 bags handy so I don't have to go out! It comes with a lot too! Most of them come with less than 30
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Ludens sore throat drops aren't very effective at relieving a sore throat. They more accurately serve as just something to suck on. I have never personally gotten any kind of benefit from these and think they are a complete waste of money. Sorry Ludens
Makaela P.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Ludens are my go to cough drop. I love the flavor and it does help soothe my throat. I also have vocal cord issues. Using these cough drops with hot tea are my little remedy.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
I think these are the best cough drops in the world. I grew up eating these when I was sick and now I give them to my son. Great flavor and inexpensive. Definitely recommend these to others!
Corina W.
El Paso, TX
these don't sooth my throat as much as I would like them too but they do taste so amazing! taste more like cheery candy then a cough drop. I still buy them.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
These taste amazing!! They remind me more of cherry candy than cough drops. They cost about $1.50- $4.00 a bag and really do work very well.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
I hate the taste of these cough drops. They taste exactly like cough syrup and don't soothe my throat what so ever.
Andrea S.
Spring Hill, FL
Yummy!! Love these for soothing my dry, scratchy throat. Tasty and sugar free. Woohoo!
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
These are the best cough drops ever. They aren't strong tasting whatsoever and good to give to little ones who won't take Halls or Fishermans Friend. I think they are reasonably priced.
Irene R.
Does anyone know if this is sold on Amazon?
Irene R.
Does anyone know if this is sold on Amazon???