BY LUDEN'S #22 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Luden's® Wild Berry Throat Drops.

Soothes your throat.

Tastes great!

Pectin lozenge/oral demulcent.

30. see more...

• I was wondering how well this product works...? I purchased a bag...6 Answers
  • Where can I get these :(((((( I think I have strep5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Ludens flavor cough drops?7 Answers
Luden's Throat Drops Wild Berry - 30 CT
  • "I bought these today, and they have a great taste but they literally did nothing for my cough or my sore throat after sucking on about 10 of them." in 10 reviews
  • "Always have to have some type of cough drop when I'm sick and I like these because they remind me of my grandma and they work so that's a good too lol" in 5 reviews
Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had a really bad cold that wouldn't go away so bought a few cough drops to see which would help. This brand seem to help some. It taste more like candy than medicine and I really like the wild cherry flavor. I was hesitant about trying this because it was so cheap but it worked well.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Oral Demulcant Great Tasting 25 Bag 25 Drops more...
With it being cold and flu season we stock up on these. They do help With a sore throat and with a cough but are not as strong as Halls. They do taste good and the kid's rather use these than the Halls brand. I do think they are okay I would just like them to be a bit stronger.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While I'm not sure that these help with a sore throat, they do help with mucus and congestion. I love that they don't contain sugar alcohol (no laxative effect yay!). They also taste great! The cherry ones don't taste like cough medicine either which I love.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Review for: 90 Drops Value 90 Drops more...
These are the best cough drops for something that doesn't taste like medicine, but other then that I don't feel as if they help with the congestion and mucus what so ever. But other then that they do taste very wonderful. And i preferr the ones that are cherry.
Abigail A.
Hemet
I swear by these throats drops they are my holly grail they taste good they work amazing. And they do exactly what they are meant to be. The price depends where you buy them. I will for ever recommend them to anyone and everyone.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ludens wild cherry oral drops's are my favorite thing ever! I use them daily because of the medication that I take. I get very dry mouth and that gives me a sore throat but these drops help me relieve all of that. They're absolutely wonderful whether you have A sore throat or you just have dry mouth and the flavor is amazing. The price is cheap and you can find them at any mass retailer like Walmart or at the grocery store.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best cough drop. Classic cherry flavor I remember from my childhood. Not too overpowering or hot of a flavor and leaves your throat less scratchy. My son enjoys them also when he's got a sore throat or little cough.
Emily D.
louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They taste great. But I don't think they really do much for soothing sore throats and relieving other cold symptoms. I think they do help a little to prevent coughing, so if that's all you have- these are good.
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
These don't do it for me. They are more like candy to me than they are effective cough drops. They don't stop my coughing or soothe my throat. They taste really good, so that is tempting. If I need cough drops, I want relief, I don't care about how they taste.
Mandy B.
Ludens don't leave you with the strong menthol taste. They're always my go to cough drop. It's soothing, and even my husband prefers them to Halls now. We use them when we're sick and are always satisfied by the product.
Robin Y.
What is your favorite Ludens flavor cough drops?
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I was wondering how well this product works...? I purchased a bag, they taste great, but feel like it hasn't helped at all. Is it just me or do they not work for anyone?
Mackenzie C.
Templeton, MA
Where can I get these :(((((( I think I have strep
Jaysa J.
Minneapolis, MN
Do these taste any different than the Sugar Free Wild Cherry drops? Better/worse? Thanks :)
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How long do you think these last? Sometimes I feel like I'm just eating bags of cough drops without any long lasting relief