BY LUDEN'S #31 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Luden's® Wild Berry Throat Drops.

Soothes your throat.

Tastes great!

Pectin lozenge/oral demulcent.

30. see more...

• I was wondering how well this product works...? I purchased a bag...5 Answers
  • How long do you think these last? Sometimes I feel like I'm just ...3 Answers
  • Do these taste any different than the Sugar Free Wild Cherry drop...4 Answers
Luden's Throat Drops Wild Berry - 30 CT
  • "I bought these today, and they have a great taste but they literally did nothing for my cough or my sore throat after sucking on about 10 of them." in 10 reviews
  • "Always have to have some type of cough drop when I'm sick and I like these because they remind me of my grandma and they work so that's a good too lol" in 5 reviews
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
These have been a life saver for the selling weather we've been having in Ohio. Hot to cold every other day is rough on the throat. Add allergens and it's even worse. My throat felt like the desert a few weeks ago. Once I picked these up I was feeling back to normal. Yummy too!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so thankful for these little pieces of heaven right now. My throat is swollen and very painful due a strep infection I have and these are great because they help coat my throat. I also like them because they don't have the menthol flavor like halls do for a cough.
Noelle P.
Noelle P.
Taste great but don't do much for soothing of the throat or cough. I found them quite disappointing and useless. I mean they did taste like candy, but I had to go out and get a different brand bc my throats was not soothed at all.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
They taste great. But I don't think they really do much for soothing sore throats and relieving other cold symptoms. I think they do help a little to prevent coughing, so if that's all you have- these are good.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love Luden's. They taste really good and do not burn your throat. I would buy them again. They did meet my expectations and I do recommend them to others. I did not think they were pricey at all.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas , CA
Love these throat drops. I've been using them since I was a child, now my children use them as well. They taste like candy! Nor sure how great they work for the pain but they taste good!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
These saved my life today! 2 screaming kids, a headache, and sore throat, not a very good day! These work quick and help sooth!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Absolutely love these! They work and don't have a bad after taste, my 5 year old nephew loves them when he is sick :-)
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Great Neck, NY
Taste so yummy. Honestly does not even taste like a nasty caugh drop. Works so well, my throat felt better right away
Shonda J.
Shonda J.
Hillsboro, MO
Great for my seasonal allergy throat issues! they keep my throat moisturized and taste great without a ton of sugar.
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
What is your favorite Ludens flavor cough drops?
Ivy Q.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I was wondering how well this product works...? I purchased a bag, they taste great, but feel like it hasn't helped at all. Is it just me or do they not work for anyone?
Jaysa J.
Jaysa J.
Minneapolis, MN
Do these taste any different than the Sugar Free Wild Cherry drops? Better/worse? Thanks :)
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Templeton, MA
Where can I get these :(((((( I think I have strep
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How long do you think these last? Sometimes I feel like I'm just eating bags of cough drops without any long lasting relief