Luden's Throat Drops - Watermelon - 25ct

Luden’s® throat drops offer deliciously soothing relief of irritated throats.

Uses

• for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.

Directions

• adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth

• may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor

• children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

Other Information

• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place

Ingredients

Active Ingredient/Purpose (in each drop)

• Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent

Inactive Ingredients

• ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water

Warnings

• Sore throat warning

• if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.

• Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:

• sore mouth does not improve in 7 days

• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens

• Keep out of reach of children

Available at select Target, Rite Aid, Kroger, and regional food stores.

Start your review of Luden's Throat Drops - Watermelon - 25ct!
Product Highlights
I had a minor cough last week and these definitely helped and it's nice to have something while your sick that tastes really good instead of having something like honeyin reviews
They soothe your throat but it doesn't last as long as Halls would, but they taste great so I definitely don't mind having to suck on more than one!in reviews
...could eat them like candy they were so good, they didn't have that heavy medicine taste that other throat drops have.in reviews
All though I'm not sure how well these will help with a scratchy throat, they do have a great flavor. in reviews
the Dean's List Vox Box had pretty good timing because shortly after getting these from Influnester I also got an upper respiratory infection and these have been great!in reviews
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Target
One of my favourite flavors of ludens cough drops! However, I would say if you have a really sore throat I would go with a different option that this is more for something minor. I use these when I have a dry cough or irritated throat. They are perfect for temporary relief, moisture and have a subtle soothing effect. I grabbed these at target but I'm sure you could grab these at your local drugstore. Luden's Luden's Throat Drops - Watermelon - 25ct
Kayla B.
Vacaville, CA
I feel like VoxBox knew I was sick, haha! I was SO happy receiving these in my box; I was about to go to the store and buy my usual cough drops but Luden's blue raspberry instantly relieved my throat. Plus, they don't taste medicinal- they actually taste similar to candy, so I actually enjoy them. I definitely recommended these to my friends!
Courtney Z.
Clayton, GA
I got these in my homecoming voxbox and they taste great! not sure how relieveing they actually are to a sore throat because I'm not currently sick, but I'm trying not to eat them all like candy so ill have them when I do get sick. surely have to find these in stores.
Hailey O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I got these in the #homecomingVoxBox and they are amazing! Great flavor not too strong or weak. And they really did smooth my thoat! Very good product
breanna D.
Rockford, IL
Luden's Throat Drops - Watermelon - 25ct uploaded by breanna D.
These are the best throat drops out there!! If you love watermelon you'll love these!! They don't even taste like a throat drop they taste like candy! These are perfect for anyone who isn't a fan of the menthol or mint flavors!
Mariah K.
Kailua Kona, HI
I received the Watermelon flavor free in my Dean's List Voxbox and although they taste wonderful, there wasn't much medicine to help my sore throat ): The positive: They taste amazing, almost like candy! The negative: Doesn't soothe throat soreness.
Gabriella M.
Lockport, IL
Candy + cough drop = luden's! Finally a brand that has figured out how to make a throat lozenge not taste so gross! I will be trying the watermelon flavor next for sure! Also interesting these are only available at target?!
Gemma M.
Belchertown, MA
I received my Watermelon cough drops in my #DLVoxBox, they taste absolutely amazing and there almost addicting! So much better than regular honey flavored cough drops.
Kenya K.
Detroit, MI
Received this product for free testing in my #DLVoxBox . Tastes great, more like candy. I tried the watermelon. I did not have a sore throat when trying so unsure if it actually works.
Nicolle S.
Branson
Okay, so the majority of the stars go to the taste. These taste like candy. This makes me feel like it really isn't doing anything more than a jolly rancher would do. I'm not sure if that is true, but that is how it seems. There is no cooling effect, just a sweet watermelon flavor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...