Add a Photo

By LUDEN'S
#1673 in Tea
For over 130 glorious years people have turned to Luden's throat drops to soothe everyday sore and irritated throats. Luden's delicious tasting drops have been there from the first time they can remember having an irritated, sore throat. Today people...
Photo (1)
Allison C.
Allison C.
Columbus, OH

These are my favorite cough drops. I always make sure I have some in my backpack. The packaging is very nice. It is superior to most other cough drops and if you don't like cherry flavor this brand has a bunch of other flavors
Ludens have always been my favorite throat drop since I was little. Very tasty, comparable to candy!
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN

The only cough drops I'll ever use! I have tried every brand out there and I still choose these Luden's Wild Cherry cough drops over any other brand. The flavor is a million times better and they honestly help soothe my sore throat and lessen my cough. Highly recommend to everyone! I buy them at Walgreen's but you can find them at just about any store--Walmart, Target, CVS, etc.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Marietta, GA

Ludens are the only cough drops that don't taste awful! They are delicious and really help with that dry throat feeling that you sometimes get during allergy season. I've been hooked on ludens for years!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY

These taste great but are more of a snack than anything. They don't help my cough when I'm sick
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI

Love these! They have worked for many years, I enjoyed them as a child and now my children get to enjoy them.