BeveragesTea & InfusionsLuden's
Ludens Thoat Drops, Wild Cherry, 30 Count (Pack of 8)

Ludens Thoat Drops, Wild Cherry, 30 Count (Pack of 8)

For over 130 glorious years people have turned to Luden's throat drops to soothe everyday sore and irritated throats. Luden's delicious tasting drops have been there from the first time they can remember having an irritated, sore throat. Today people...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ludens Thoat Drops, Wild Cherry, 30 Count (Pack of 8)!
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love these. These are great for just the random dry/sore throat.. not really due to sickness. They really help to rehydrate your throat and soothe it. They taste like candy so they are really easy to eat! I highly recommend these!
Spokane, WA
For years I have used these for dry sore throats for myself and my family! They work well at easing mild throat pain and the flavor is better then any other drop I’ve tried. Great value, fabulous flavor and amazing results😊
Richmond, KY
Ludens Thoat Drops, Wild Cherry, 30 Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Jessica A.
Ludens have always been my favorite cough drops, they taste really good and don't have a menthol overpowering taste. They are also very soothing to my throat! Love them
Purchased at: Walmart
Kid approved!!! Adult approved!!! Best tasting cough drops made. These dont have the nasty medicine taste.
Fort Worth, TX
The only cough drops I'll ever use! I have tried every brand out there and I still choose these Luden's Wild Cherry cough drops over any other brand. The flavor is a million times better and they honestly help soothe my sore throat and lessen my cough. Highly recommend to everyone! I buy them at Walgreen's but you can find them at just about any store--Walmart, Target, CVS, etc.
Ludens have always been my favorite throat drop since I was little. Very tasty, comparable to candy!
Marietta, GA
Ludens are the only cough drops that don't taste awful! They are delicious and really help with that dry throat feeling that you sometimes get during allergy season. I've been hooked on ludens for years!
Dunkirk, NY
These taste great but are more of a snack than anything. They don't help my cough when I'm sick
Salem, WI
Ludens Thoat Drops, Wild Cherry, 30 Count (Pack of 8) uploaded by Mandy B.
Love these! They have worked for many years, I enjoyed them as a child and now my children get to enjoy them.
Solon, OH
These are my favorite cough drops. I always make sure I have some in my backpack. The packaging is very nice. It is superior to most other cough drops and if you don't like cherry flavor this brand has a bunch of other flavors

Looking for your answer?