BY LUDEN'S

Luden’s® throat drops offer deliciously soothing relief of irritated throats.

Uses

• for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.

Directions

• adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth

• may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor

• children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

Other Information

• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place

Ingredients

Active Ingredient/Purpose (in each drop):

• Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent

Inactive Ingredients:

• citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water

Warnings

• Sore throat warning

• if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.

• Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
    • sore mouth does not improve in 7 days

• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens

• Keep out of reach of children

Available at select Target, Kroger, Kmart, and regional food stores.

• Did these have the throat drop 'medicine' taste to them o...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like actual strawberries and banana or is...1 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite? So far, I've tried cherry ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These get 5 stars for deliciousness! If u wanna be a great mom-give these to your kids lol. Not sure that they help much but they taste like pure candy. I prefer the originals most of the time but the strawberry banana ones are a great break'
Nicole D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using ludens for years and they never failed me. These taste more like candy so they are much more tolerble to take but at the same time they still help soothe your throat.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite cough drops. I like how they taste and cool my throat. They don't taste like medicine. They're also affordable and available in my local grocery store.
Caleb R.
Columbus, OH
I received these via Influenster. They're definitely not your typical cough drop - this might be a huge plus for some people, and a fairly large negative for others. I myself err on the side of negative. There is something about the menthol-y taste of cough drops your parents used to make you begrudgingly take to school.

However, that isn't to deter people from Luden's. If you're looking for soothing relief without the medicinal taste these are the best candidates! They taste like candy - which might make you eat a few more than normal!
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product complementary of influenster and I must say , these are absolutely delicious they do not taste like cough drops , so that's a major plus , & Yu can taste what's in your mouth , the two flavors, banana & strawberry the mixture is amazing you can tell them apart , & it even soothes my throat like it said it would , nothing beats a cute packaging bag , the taste of the product & the overall feel it gives.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
I got this in my vox box one month and I was skeptical since I'm not the biggest smoothie fan but these are delicious! I would say they're more of a throat soother and less of a "cough drop" but my boyfriend did seem to like them during cold season this fall. I think they have a great taste even though I typically wouldn't be a fan of the flavor. I would have loved to try the other flavors advertised on the back of the package. I will definitely purchase this product!
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
I received the Watermelon flavor! They were tasty but unfortunately they didn't help my sore throat all too well. I was actually sick when the #HCVOX came in the mail, so I was it was perfect timing to test them out. I find they are more on the candy side rather than the medicinal type of drops. However, cough drops can only do so much so it wouldn't be fair to award this product such a low rating.
Samantha M.
I received this product complementary of influenster and I was really surprise by the taste! I was glad I got the strawberry banana ones because I am a s&b flavor fan for everything! The taste was good, sweet, but not to sweet, although I feel like they did not do much to relieve my minor sore throat, so I had to take a hall for that instead. But overall, I was surprised.
Aubrey B.
I had honestly never heard of Luden's until getting the homecoming voxbox and I was kind of nervous to try them because I don't really like cough drops... But I tried them and they're actually really good! They don't taste medicine-y like most other brands, and they last a long time!
Alejandra M.
I received this product from Influenster. These are not my first choice for throat drops. I had a sore throat when I received them and was truly excited about them, however, I did not feel they helped sooth my throat. The taste is very flavorful, very sweet! (huge plus for me) I consider them more like a typical candy, rather than throat drops.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do these taste good
Amber W.
Starbuck, MN
Did these have the throat drop 'medicine' taste to them or more of a 'candy' taste?
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which flavor is your favorite? So far, I've tried cherry and strawberry-banana, both are delicious.
Daph E.
Does this taste like actual strawberries and banana or is it more of an artificial taste? I've bought the lemon flavor, but wanted to branch out.