Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetLuden's
Luden's Strawberry-Banana Throat Drops

Luden's® Strawberry-Banana Throat Drops

Luden’s® throat drops offer deliciously soothing relief of irritated throats.

Uses

• for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.

Directions

• adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth

• may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor

• children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

Other Information

• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place

Ingredients

Active Ingredient/Purpose (in each drop):

• Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent

Inactive Ingredients:

• citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water

Warnings

• Sore throat warning

• if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.

• Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
    • sore mouth does not improve in 7 days

• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens

• Keep out of reach of children

Available at select Target, Kroger, Kmart, and regional food stores.

Did these have the throat drop 'medicine' taste to them or more of a 'candy' taste?
Does this taste like actual strawberries and banana or is it more of an artificial taste? I've bought the lemon flavor, but wanted to branch out.
Which flavor is your favorite? So far, I've tried cherry and strawberry-banana, both are delicious.
Start your review of Luden's® Strawberry-Banana Throat Drops!
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really wasn't impressed with the flavor of these at all- it tasted absolutely nothing like strawberry banana. So i was definitely disappointed. I will not purchase this flavor again. I would not recommend this product- i threw them away... Couldn't get past that awful taste.
Kameron L.
I absolutely love the taste of these things!!!! practically like I'm eating candy! I used to dread taking throat drops in general mainly because they were freaking disgusting!!! Luden's throat drops hands down are the best by far!! I received these complimentary for infuenster's homecoming box and I will definitely be buying some more once this pack is used up!
Caleb R.
Columbus, OH
I received these via Influenster. They're definitely not your typical cough drop - this might be a huge plus for some people, and a fairly large negative for others. I myself err on the side of negative. There is something about the menthol-y taste of cough drops your parents used to make you begrudgingly take to school. However, that isn't to deter people from Luden's. If you're looking for soothing relief without the medicinal taste these are the best candidates! They taste like candy - which might make you eat a few more than normal!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
These were absolutely delicious. The packaging is cute, and the flavor is great. I usually despise taking cough drops because of their flavor - I usually took honey-flavored ones - but these were delicious. I could eat these like candy if I wanted to! They don't get rid of an irritated throat right away, but they do help.
Mary M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not like these at all. I think it was because it had banana flavoring with it . The banana toke over the taste of the cough drops.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sandra S.
If I could eat the whole bag I would but of course you can't its not candy. The taste is excellent. Tastes just like banana and strawberries and does the job of releaving a sore throat.
Kelley K.
Connellsville, PA
These things are like candy. They are delicious. They Soothe the throat and are don’t have menthol which I personally like. Makes me excited to reach for them!
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
2,909 reviews
It’s great product with multiple uses not only use it in dryer but you can also use it for clothing storage and cleaning purposes it’s great household product a must to have at home use it for many purposes and you will not get board it’s great
Madelaine M.
My oh my. These. These are what you have been lacking in your life. Honestly, I could eat these like candy. They taste like a smoothie all while keeping your couch at Bay!
Sarah F.
Fountain Vly, CA
These are alright. I prefer the cherry to these though, but these are still fine and do the trick!! All Luden’s throat drops that I have tried, I have enjoyed! :)