BY LUDEN'S #32 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Luden’s® throat drops offer deliciously soothing relief of irritated throats.

Uses

• for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.

Directions

• adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth

• may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor

• children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

Other Information

• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place

Ingredients

Active Ingredient/Purpose (in each drop):

• Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent

Inactive Ingredients:

• ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water

Warnings

• Sore throat warning

• if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.

• Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
    • sore mouth does not improve in 7 days

• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens

• Keep out of reach of children

Available at select Target, Kmart, and regional food stores.

Buy on Walgreens
kelsey c.
Fulton
These are great! they taste just like blue jolly ranchers and they don't have that sour medicine taste like most cough drops definitely recommend although they can be hard to find!
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS
Anyone with chronic inflammation of their throat knows that finding throat drops that not only work but taste good too is a needle in a hay stack, but this brand certainly has a new faithful customer. I got these in my HCVoxBox, and I absolutely adored them. Sore throats are a constant for me, so to have something that doesn't taste like a spoonful of cough medicine was wonderful. I tried this flavor, but I'll definitely pick up the others through out this cold and flu season.
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, KY
When I received this box I was THRILLED that these drops were included. All of Luden's throat drops taste like candy & aren't like the typical cough drops that make your whole mouth numb. With the weather change I've been having coughing fits & these help so much!! The flavor I received was blue raspberry, however I have also had the cherry, & they both taste so good! Highly recommend them!!
Isabella b.
I am not s big cough drop person but I recived these and gave them a try. At first taste they will seem a bit tangy but will then unleash a refreshing burst of cool. it will stop the cough and leave the mouth feeling fresh. I highly recommend these. Plus they are a good price and I can get them at target!
Erika P.
Kent City, MI
Love these!!! Taste like candy! I received the blue raspberry. Surprisingly do not stain your mouth which I thought they would because they are a bright blue. Leaves your throat feeling cool. Taste nothing like cough drops which is a major plus in my option! Highly recommend these!!
Caitlyn C.
Whitehall, PA
These came just in time.. I just started to get a cold and BAM! Here are these magical good tasting throat drops now. These are great all the way around! They taste like a normal piece of blue raspberry hard candy and makes my throat feel a lot better. (I might get addicted to these.)
Promise U.
I've been feeling worst with a strep throat but I started using this drops I gotta say they taste great and feels great, it's really convenient to carry around and effective once starting to use. I decided to bundle up on this during Black Friday because they are pretty effective
Mary  H.
I got these in my homecoming voxbox. I tried them when I got them, even though I didn't have a soar throat. So I don't necessarily know how they work for soothing your throat. What I do know is they taste great. Most cough drops taste alright, but leave a bad taste in your mouth. These are very good, and refreshing. I would definitely recommend them!
Betz T.
Glenside, PA
These throat drops being me back to the days when I was little, drinking blue Icees with my brother on the playground! They taste great and make my throat feel so much better! They came in my VoxBox just in time for my first cold of the season. I highly recommend!
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I got these in the mail and though my throat isn't excessively painful, I tried one just to taste. These taste delicious! It's almost like a candy only very fresh and minty. Though not a candy, I can see how the cooling effect could really help a sore throat and with the flu season coming in, these will be a lifesaver! Not to mention, especially if you have kids, how helpful these could be when they don't want the taste of bitter medicine.
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these soothe your throat well?
Marlene C.
Orange Cove, CA
For when your throat hurts
Bre K.
Where can I find these?! And do they taste similar to a jolly rancher? :D
Andrea A.
Que es ?
Meagan J.
Blanding, UT
What store can these be found at? Any online retailers?