BY LUDEN'S

Luden’s® throat drops offer deliciously soothing relief of irritated throats.

Uses

• for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.

Directions

• adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth

• may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor

• children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor

Other Information

• store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) in a dry place

Ingredients

Active Ingredient/Purpose (in each drop):

• Pectin 2.8 mg / Oral demulcent

Inactive Ingredients:

• ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, malic acid, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, soybean oil, sucrose, water

Warnings

• Sore throat warning

• if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.

• Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if:
    • sore mouth does not improve in 7 days

• irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens

• Keep out of reach of children

Available at select Target, Kmart, and regional food stores.

Buy on Walgreens
Isabella b.
Isabella b.
I am not s big cough drop person but I recived these and gave them a try. At first taste they will seem a bit tangy but will then unleash a refreshing burst of cool. it will stop the cough and leave the mouth feeling fresh. I highly recommend these. Plus they are a good price and I can get them at target!
Jay W.
Jay W.
These were very sweet but not too soothing. Seemed more like candy rather than a cough drop. The flavor of blue raspberry tasted much like the artificial blue raspberry flavor. Buy them if you like candy tasting throat drops!! Available at target
Myra K.
Myra K.
I wish it has mint on it.. its kinda taste bland to me.. it did the job but after the candy gone, i need to eat some more cuz my throat back to itchy.. :(
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS
Anyone with chronic inflammation of their throat knows that finding throat drops that not only work but taste good too is a needle in a hay stack, but this brand certainly has a new faithful customer. I got these in my HCVoxBox, and I absolutely adored them. Sore throats are a constant for me, so to have something that doesn't taste like a spoonful of cough medicine was wonderful. I tried this flavor, but I'll definitely pick up the others through out this cold and flu season.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I got these in the mail and though my throat isn't excessively painful, I tried one just to taste. These taste delicious! It's almost like a candy only very fresh and minty. Though not a candy, I can see how the cooling effect could really help a sore throat and with the flu season coming in, these will be a lifesaver! Not to mention, especially if you have kids, how helpful these could be when they don't want the taste of bitter medicine.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Dublin, OH
I recently received this in my HCVoxBox. Only a few days after, I got a sickness going around and had a very sore throat. I decided to test out this product and first thing I noticed is they taste great! Unfortunately, they weren't able to soothe my sore throat as much as I hoped. These would be great for only a slightly sore throat and someone who doesn't like the taste of typical throat lozenges.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, KY
When I received this box I was THRILLED that these drops were included. All of Luden's throat drops taste like candy & aren't like the typical cough drops that make your whole mouth numb. With the weather change I've been having coughing fits & these help so much!! The flavor I received was blue raspberry, however I have also had the cherry, & they both taste so good! Highly recommend them!!
Jami B.
Jami B.
I got these complimentary in my Homecoming Voxbox to test. The flavor is great! They taste kind of like blue raspberry Jolly Ranchers. However, it is really not that great as a cough drop. I have to talk a lot at my job, and sometimes I will take a cough drop to soothe the scratchiness at the end of the night. These didn't really help though, so I was disappointed because I loved the flavor.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kent, OH
By far one of the best tasting cough drops I have ever used. I had the pleasure of getting these in the mail from Influenster in my HCVoxBox and could not be any happier with the taste and relief my throat was provided. No bad aftertaste either, which is always nice. Similar to candy, without any harsh tastes. I know what to use next time my throat is sore for sure!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Susquehanna, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these soothe your throat well?
Bre K.
Bre K.
Where can I find these?! And do they taste similar to a jolly rancher? :D
marlene c.
For when your throat hurts
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
What store can these be found at? Any online retailers?
Andrea A.