Luden Wild Cherry Cough Drops 20 Count uploaded by Kristin W.Luden Wild Cherry Cough Drops 20 Count uploaded by Lindsey P.Luden Wild Cherry Cough Drops 20 Count uploaded by Anmarie M.

BY LUDEN

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I usually go with the brand Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops but I found these at my local Dollar Tree. The other brands they had had menthol in the cough drops & I don't like those ones. These taste really good. It has that yummy red sweet artificial cherry flavor that I love & the good kind if you know what I mean because not all the red cherry flavors taste the same. These are okay though. I don't feel they are as soothing on my throat. Like I need more honey or something. My bag came with no window to see the candies so I almost didn't buy it because I didn't think they were individually wrapped, well they go. Good thing too!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
My grandparents always gave these to me when I had a sore throat as a kid and they are still my go to today and I now give them to my kids. I cannot stand throat / cough drops with too much mentol. After thirty years these still taste and work exactly the same which is great. They are even safe to use during pregnancy which is perfect for me. The price is right on these, especially if you get the value pack.
Jessica W.
Templeton, CA
I really like these because they don't have the menthol in them that all of the other kinds do, and they taste great! If your throat is pretty bad I'd go for something different but these will help minor
Veronica S.
These cough drops are delicious! I used to eat them as candy growing up. I dont think they do much for coughs. They are super sweet and syrup like.
Anmarie M.
Staten Island, NY
Love these cough drops don't have that very medicated taste kids would think they were candy great cherry taste