BY LUCY'S

Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have tried differents gluten free cookies and I think Lucy's are the best ones. They taste super delicious, they are all fresh and they are just like normal cookies, the only different is that Lucy's taste better than a normal cookie. I would recommend this cookies to everyone that has a gluten allergy.
Whitney K.
Rogersville, TN
My husband has celiac disease, he was diagnosed about a year and 1/2 ago and we've had to completely change our lifestyle and find sweets he can eat because he loves sweets!! I was pleased to find this brand at tj maxx for a great price and every kind of cookie I've tasted has been amazing! 100% recommend trying if you have a sweet tooth.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I haven't had this particular product, but I wanted to write about the Lucy's brand. They make the best products! I bought their Gingersnap cookies for my mom because they use natural and non-GMO ingredients....she loved them. Then I tried them, and loved them too, and I don't even like Gingersnaps! So I say anything by this brand will be good. I would buy any product from Lucy's! They are that good! And they use good for you ingredients!
angela s.
Dallas, NC
Lucy's Sugar Cookie Grab & Go Gluten is perfect for our family because its all Gluten free! We don't do gluten in my household so much and so having a yummy delicious snack on hand that we all enjoy is AWESOME!!!
Willow M.
I love Lucy's. It is hard to find products that are both gluten free and vegan. I am so glad to have found them. Delicious! Of the cookies I have tried from Lucy's, these are one of my favorites!
randi e.
Love lucys sugar cookies grab and go gluten free! These are still full of flavor and taste great! I bring these of road trips and in my lunches for work. Great for a sweet snack on the go.
Kim U.
These are so good! All of Lucy's cookies are fantastic, though a little bit pricey. I wish it didn't cost so much for so little.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
These cookies are great! My only critique is that they are VERY crunchy, even when you dunk them in milk and such.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I've tried these somewhere . The grand caught my attention . Theses are great.