BY LUCY'S

Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
Oatmeal cookies are not my favorite, but my husband can't get enough of them. After he was diagnosed with a gluten allergy, it was hard to find a good substitute that would satisfy his cravings. While they are not as good as making them at home, they are the perfect premade gluten free snack for on the go.
Lauren S.
San Gabriel, CA
Nabisco? No thank you. Lucy's are my go to cookies. I love all of them. My stomach and skin are pretty sensitive to everything I eat or drink. I can pop an oreo or a chips ahoy and break out the next couple of days. But these are amazing. I can eat them with no issue to satisfy all my cookie cravings.
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love oatmeal cookies because they are a little bit of a healthier alternative to straight sweets! These crispy, crunchy vegan cookies are a yummy on the go snack or in general. They are becoming very successful I will continue to purchase her products.
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Perfect treat treat for Simone with a glutin allergy, vegan or even someone looking for a healthy alternative to home made. Only negative is they are a crispy cookie I prefer more of a chewy cookie.
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
Lucy's cookies are awesome...really like them all but if you ever get a chance to try their chocolate mint ( only available during the holidays) make sure not to pass them up.... So good
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love Lucy's cookies, which are mostly vegan and widely available. Whenever I have a craving for sweets and I want to eat something healthier than Oreos, I grab some of these, which are also gluten free.
Jane l.
I could live off these! Very strong oatmeal taste, so if that's what you're in to this is the cookie for you.
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Not bad for being gluten free, I have trouble finding good GF cookies, but these were pretty good.
Emily J.
A friend brought me one of these to try at work. They are so good. I am not normally a huge oatmeal cookie fan but this was a delicious treat
Joelle T.
Ottawa
Lucy's is such a great company! I love finding them in my local Homesense/Marshall; they are healthy little gourmet cookies that everyone loves
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Does anyone know if they sell these at target?
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Is this product sold in Canada?