GroceryBakeryLucy's
Lucys Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, 125 oz, (Pack of 24)

Lucys Lucy's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1.25 oz, (Pack of 24)

by Lucy's

Lucy's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: 0mg cholesterol 0g trans fat No milk, eggs, peanuts or tree nuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lucys Lucy's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1.25 oz, (Pack of 24)!
Sarah M.
Newington, CT
SO GOOD! I am gluten and dairy free and not only are these delicious, they’re the best dairy/gluten free cookie I’ve eaten! So crunchy and good
Amanda  R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these cookies. There are a few other brands of gluten free chocolate chip cookies that I like better but these are definitely in my top 3. I don’t like how little product is in the package. But they taste great & you’d never know they are gluten free.

Looking for your answer?