BY LUCY'S

When Dr. Lucy Gibney learned her child had severe food allergies she got down to some serious medical research in the kitchen. Inspired by her son and encouraged by her husband she put aside her career as an emergency physician to create great tasting foods for people with modified diets. She started by taking her mother™s time tested recipes and substituted her own gluten free flour blend. Next she meticulously experimented until she baked great tasting cookies without milk butter or eggs. Most importantly she knew the only way to make products in a protected environment and prevent unwanted ingredients such as peanuts or tree nuts was to control the process from start to finish. She has put all of her efforts into creating a dedicated bakery where her vision is now a reality. Today Lucys cookies stand as proof that no one ever has to be denied a good cookie. Every crispy crunchy Lucys cookie is baked without wheat gluten milk eggs peanuts or tree nuts. But youd never know i (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 897519001051 K see more...

Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum, yum, yum! I am super picky about GF cookies. These are so yummy and don't have the weird, crumbly chalky texture so many cookies do. Full of good flavor and my husband even loves them and he's not GF!
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I love Lucy's cookies . I am gluten free and I am limited on what snacks I can eat. I also have a nut allergy and a lot of Lucy brands are nut free as well. They are handy when I'm on the road traveling . It is very hard to find stuff so I always pack a snack.
Cynthia H.
Omg soo delicious and great! I Love cinnamon basically everything and this definitely hits the spot . Wouldn't change a thing about it and it's what I expected from this brand just love it soo much !!!
Heather D.
Absolutely love this product. I highly recommend it to everyone. I was very skeptical at first as i hadnt read any reviews but am so glad i gave it a shot!
Sarah J.
Metairie, LA
Ugh, these babies are so freaking good! I keep a bag in my desk at work to fight those crazy afternoon cravings!
Dawn M.
Oh man I just really really love cinnamon flavored stuff. I bet I would most definitely love this. .
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are these exactly? Crackers?
sharon h.