BY LUCY'S

Lucy's Chocolate Chip Cookies - 1.25 oz, 16 pk. When Dr. Lucy Gibney learned her child had severe food allergies, she got down to some serious medical research in the kitchen. Inspired by her son and encouraged by her husband, she put aside her career as an emergency physician to create great-tasting foods for people with modified diets. She started by taking her mother's time-tested recipes and substituted her own gluten-free flour blend. Next, she meticulously experimented until she baked great-tasting cookies without milk, butter or eggs. Most importantly, she knew the only way to make products in a protected environment and prevent unwanted ingredients such as peanuts or tree nuts was to control the process from start to finish. She has put all of her efforts into creating a dedicated bakery where her vision is now a reality. Today, Lucy's cookies stand as proof that no one ever has to be denied a good cookie. Every crispy, crunchy Lucy's cookie is baked without wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts or tree nuts. But you'd never know it. They taste delicious. Made from natural ingredients and with no preservatives or trans fat, they have 100 to 120 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Crystal River, FL
Well the packaging is cute and they're vegan! But other than that not very good. It taste like various oils yet it is extremely dry. I would not recommend buying this unless you're running out vegan options.
April W.
April W.
I just bought these on Amazon to try them out and they taste very good.The only downside is that they are not soft.I am trying to eat healthy and these are perfect though.I love the fact that they are Gmo free.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Spring, TX
These are so good! I could eat a whole package by myself. They are a great price and they are definitely the best on the shelf! :-)
Mary Kate T.
Mary Kate T.
I can finish this whole bag by myself in one sitting if I really wanted to. They are so good! I love them for a quick dessert.
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love theses cookies they are so great and i love to eat them all the time and drink a nice glass of milk so yummy
Jolene g.
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
These are so good

Willow M.
Willow M.
I love Lucy's cookies! Being vegan and gluten free is difficult enough, but Lucy's makes it seem easier. Delicious!
Ane K.
Ane K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are the worst gluten free cookies, the packaging is nice but its so disappointing, it tastes like cat food no joke. I don't recommend this and I think there are a lot of good/tasty gluten free cookies
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I was a bit surprised to see negative reviews on these. I love that they are all natural and gluten free. They taste great! However they are definitely on the crispier side so if you don't like your cookies hard you won't enjoy them!
Justine V.
Justine V.
These are my favorite cookies! I prefer cookies that are crunchy, so I love that they are hard. I like the packaging because it prevents me from over eating LOL. I get them on Amazon with subscribe and save monthly. They are vegan and are delicious!
jessica T.
jessica T.
Hatillo
Alguin sabe donde los venden?