BY LUCY IN THE SKY

Lucy in the Sky
  • "The first time I read this book I thought it was entertaining, but upon finding out that the books similar to this one and "Go Ask Alice" are actually authored by one woman and that the anonymous is in no way a teenager, it took something away form the books." in 10 reviews
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ormond Beach, FL
The whole "Go Ask Alice" collection is worth reading. Each of the books deal with teens going through horrible things such as drug abuse, prostitution, anorexia, mental disorders etc. These books are mainly targeted for young adults. I would recommend to any young adult looking for a quick, interesting read.
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
I thought this was a pretty good book. It was a pretty quick read for me. I don't like the author tries to convince their readers that this is honestly a real teenagers journal. It made it hard for me to love the books.
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.
I've loved every book in this collection so far (Go Ask Alice, Letting Ana Go, and The Book of David, respectively), but this one completely missed the mark for me. I found Lucy to be grating and irritating in the best of times, and most of her problems seemed overtired and expectant, and not once very realistic. I know these are actually written by an author (as fiction) and so I expected more from this, or at least on par with the others. I still sympathize with those who really do struggle with addiction, but Lucy was a victim I struggled to so much as pity. She tried too hard to get people to feel sorry for her, and it was nearly impossible for me to get through.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this book!! Although it doesn't portray drug usage quite as realistically as "Go Ask Alice" it's still a very good read! It is definitely one of those that you pick up and just can't bring yourself to stop reading until you reach the end!
Phillip Y.
Phillip Y.
If you read the book with mindset that it is true and a diary of real events then the book is a fair read and quite emotional at times and suspenseful but otherwise it is a simple read with not much else going for it. The author Beatrice Sparks has found her niche and does it well for the most part. If this book check out other anonymous books such "Go Ask Alice."
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I may have cried at the end of this book actuslly. I got so attached to the characters from the way they write this book. I felt like I was in her life following her around and I couldn't help but feel her pain..
Parker S.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Like previously stated, go ask Alice is my favorite out of these books. This one is great definitely recommend
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
This book is somewhat like good, lucy deals with her problems and how she overcome them. Pretty interesting.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I haven't read this personally but I heard this book has been recommended as a good read.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
This book is really good !! You get so attached to the characters that you never want it to end !
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
This book, especially the fact that the author is anonymous, really intrigues me. Anyone recommend it?
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Mentor, OH
Where can i buy the rest of the series?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Is there any other books by this author that are kind of the same?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Jasper, AL
What is another book sorta like this one?
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
How is this I relation to go ask Alice? I loved that book and would be I treated in reading this if if was maybe a sequel?