Lucky You Lucky Brand  Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alexandra M.Lucky You Lucky Brand  Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Amy A.
Lucky You Lucky Brand  Fine Fragrance Mist

Lucky You Lucky Brand Fine Fragrance Mist

BY LUCKY YOU

Lucky Brand Lucky You Fine Fragrance Mist: You're sure to be the center of attraction when you wear it Provides a crisp, fresh fragrance see more...

Lucky You Lucky Brand  Fine Fragrance Mist
Lucky You Lucky Brand Fine Fragrance Mist
Buy on Walmart
Andréa G.
I love this perfume! I’ve worn Hollister Malia for many years now (even through its brief discontinuation) and eventually grew bored of it and found this scent in Target. I didn’t buy it (because it simply slipped my mind, toting around a toddler and all) and I couldn’t stop thinking about it until I saw it in CVS today and picked it up, now I can’t stop smelling myself and smiling!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
This is my brand! This is my usual fragrance and it has been since high school. Any time I see this spray in the store, usually a drugstore, I scratch it up and buy them out! I love this product so much that I am literally afraid of them discontinuing it.
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I love everything about lucky brand but Lucky You fragrance is the best! I like to switch it up sometimes but always find myself coming back to it. I like a fresher scent, nothing fruity or sweet or even a deep, rich scent. The price isn't bad either, but I never get it at the store I always get it on Amazon and save like $8!
Nickie S.
This is old school for me but I love it. The smell is just what I need for a great day. Flowery but sweet and just fits in. Stays on long and great price you can't beat it!
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
After spritzing a tester in the store, I decided to buy this fragrance mist. Admittedly, it's light and does not last for more than a couple of hours on me. But, it's a feminine smell with fresh grapefruit notes. (Recently, I've learned that grapefruit has a traditional ladylike quality I love.) It doesn't smell too teenybopper or grandmotherly.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
New favorite scent! If you don't like over powering smells but want that lasting "mmm you smell so good!" reaction this is perfect for u! I found this at Wal-Mart and thought it was a total steal cause this is such a great brand and the bottle is huge and so cute too!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've had assorted Lucky You fragrances for the past 8 years and only recently have I tried the fragrance mist. I liked it, but would say that it doesn't differ from the actual perfume in terms of how long the scent stays.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
This has always been 'my signature scent' everyone knows this is what I smell like. I absolutely love it! It's very light, girly but sophisticated.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this so much I wear it everyday I got this from Ross for 2.99 great deal... the size is just right and the secent lasts all day.. love it
Kelsey D.
sunman, IN
I've used this for soo many years. It smells so good for a cheaper fragrance. I love it and will continue to use it !