BY LUCKY YOU

Lucky You Fragrance Gift Set for Women: Includes: Lucky You Eau de Toilette, 1.0 fl oz; body lotion, 2.5 fl oz; and mini A refreshing, flowery fragrance see more...

• First thing that this scent reminds you of. Go! 4 Answers
Taylor R.
One of my favorite perfumes. Not too strong, but has a good smell that is noticeable. It is affordable and is one of my go to’s. It seems like it does last most if not all day. I would highly recommend it.
Brittney B.
Hudson, FL
Lucky You was the first perfume I fell in love with. The scent is timeless. It has a powdery floral scent and is light. The perfume lasts longer than the body spray. The lotion in this kit is awesome. It smells just like the perfume and lasts long as well. I would buy this box for the lotion alone. The perfume and lotion have a powder/floral scent to them. This is an everyday casual scent and if you want something nice to spray on after the shower. This won't disappoint.
Brianna S.
I use this one everyday i don't the the perfume but i do have the body spray it smells so fresh an it gives you a beautiful smell i can honestly recommend this to anyone who is willing to try something new i gives this one a 10 i love this fragrance its the best out of others its not pricey either so you guys wont regret buying it you can find it anywhere
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
When I am in need of purfume but don't want t I spend a fortune this is always my go to. I've used it since high school. I was used to purchase from the buckle but now target carries it. Long lasting but not over powering, my husband loves it
Melissa S.
This is a classic, elegant and long lasting perfume and body spray that can be worn anywhere. I love how it makes me feel and every one always asks what I am wearing. Reminds me of my college days.
Ashley A.
One of my favorite scents. I wore this daily.before but.now as I am getting older I find myself using this as my work scent and I never fail to get compliments.
B P.
Omg this brings back so many memories from middle school. I kid you not, about every girl from my middle school wanted some Lucky You! Lol but hey, why not? It smells so good.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Timeless scent. The bad part is, it never seems to last long on me. I love the smell though! I wish it lasted longer, if it did I would use it all the time.
Emily A.
Salem, AR
I have worn this scent nearly every day for years. It's my husband's favorite, do he never lets me run out. It's feminine but not too fruity or overpowering.
Amanda L.
This perfume smells great its not extremely strong but yet it will last you all day and its lovely totally worth buying I bought mine at walmart
Melissa S.
First thing that this scent reminds you of. Go!