BY LUCKY BRAND

Codie B.
Rogers, AR
My product.#MVP I don't leave the house without it. It has been my favorite perfume since I was 16. I get compliments daily on how good it smells. It lasts all day, especially if you layer it with the lotion. I highly recommend it#
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Have been using this perfume for over 10 years, I switch back and forth but always go back to this. Get tons of compliments, plus its really inexpensive these days.
Candice S.
This was one of my very first perfumes. I recently found the body spray in my stash and it still smells great! A classic scent that doesn't go out of style.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday. I have bottles of it. I buy it at TJMAXX or Burlington because it's alot cheaper. It smells best out of all my other sprays.
I used to love this scent when it originally came out. It's still a great scent, I've just grown out of it over the years.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I've used this perfume for years! I love it and always get complimented on it. Very nice smell without being too strong.
Kimberly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this scent. I have been wearing this since at least the early '00's. There's something nostalgic about this scent.
Bridgette R.
Honolulu
It smells good. Without being over powering.  It lasts throughout the day with a few sprays here and there.