BY LUCKY BRAND

Candice S.
This was one of my very first perfumes. I recently found the body spray in my stash and it still smells great! A classic scent that doesn't go out of style.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I've used this perfume for years! I love it and always get complimented on it. Very nice smell without being too strong.
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Have been using this perfume for over 10 years, I switch back and forth but always go back to this. Get tons of compliments, plus its really inexpensive these days.
Kimberly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this scent. I have been wearing this since at least the early '00's. There's something nostalgic about this scent.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My product.#MVP I don't leave the house without it. It has been my favorite perfume since I was 16. I get compliments daily on how good it smells. It lasts all day, especially if you layer it with the lotion. I highly recommend it#
I used to love this scent when it originally came out. It's still a great scent, I've just grown out of it over the years.