Lucky You for 1.7oz Eau De Toilette uploaded by Felecia F.Lucky You for 1.7oz Eau De Toilette uploaded by Felecia F.

BY LUCKY YOU

Lucky You for 1.7oz Eau De Toilette Spray: By Lucky Brands 1.7-ounce eau de toilette spray see more...

Lucky You for 1.7oz Eau De Toilette
  • "I ended up getting this perfume as a present a long time ago but ended up using it again and loving it." in 2 reviews
  • "it was my first when i was a teenager that i got stuck to and wear every day to school but soon enough i should go buy it !" in 2 reviews
  • "Not overpowering but you'll definitely get compliments." in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I wear it." in 1 review
  • "I have been wearing this stuff since high school, and I never get tired of it." in 1 review
Veronica S.
One sniff of this perfume and it brings back childhood memories. When I was a teenager, this was the most popular fragrance on the market. To this day, it's still a favorite if mine. It has a light, floral smell that's perfect for young ladies, daytime, and evening wear. I'm gifting this to one of my sisters this Christmas.
Stephanie R.
Yukon, OK
Absolutely love Lucky, I have been wearing this perfume since I was allowed to start wearing because my aunt always wore it and smelled amazing. I usually just pick it up at my local walmart because that is wear I have found it the cheapest. It lasts all day on skin and clothes and that to me is most important when choosing a perfume. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to smell lovely!
Erica S.
One of my 1st perfumes I've owned when I was younger. Still to this day the fragrance is pleasing and very memorable. I haven't purchased it in a long time but only because I'm obsessed with a few others but I'll always love Lucky and wear it if I receive it as a gift or come across it. It's always sold at a great price too
Lorryn Y.
I received this perfume many years ago as a tester with a DKNY perfume I purchased. I liked it for an everyday wear, but I felt it was too whimsical and "teeny-bopish" so I switched to another brand. It's pretty popular and well received, but not my cup of tea any more.
Kacy B.
This may have been the first fragrance I ever owned outside of Bath and Body Works body sprays. I remembering liking it at first, but then about 1/3 of the way through the bottle I got really tired of the smell and felt it was a little kiddish. I don't think I would ever use it again.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My mom got me this and I was pleasantly surprised by the mature and pretty floral scent. I have the small spritzer and I love taking it with me on vacations. Awesome product!
Kayla F.
West Jordan, UT
I have used this for a very long time. I can remember my first bottle. I use other perfumes but I still have this, it’s a staple in my collection. I will always have this unless they stop selling it. It’s also not that costly.
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
When I see this perfume I automatically think of my older sister because she wore it in high school. It smells lovely ! It's fresh, but a little sweet. It's a great summer scent ! I'd recommend this
Korin H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I ended up getting this perfume as a present a long time ago but ended up using it again and loving it. Lucky is a classic and I haven't met one person who doesn't love it. A few sprays last all day
Vera S.
San Mateo, CA
I love this as my travel perfume for summer but I would never buy a full size. A little too sweet for my taste and it doesn't really have any unique notes in the scent. Very longlasting, however!