BY LUCKY BRAND

Samara S.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I have been wearing this scent off and on since I was 16 years old! (I'm 29 now lol) I keep coming back to this product and using it over and over again. The body spray is alway a great value and the scent stays with you all day. Love this so much!
Krissy H.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell brings me back to high school. I have always loved this smell. Every once in a while I will pick a bottle of this up and go though the whole thing pretty fast.
Laura W.
Laura W.
I absolutely love this fragrance! It's long lasting without being over bearing and I love that you can purchase it as a body mist or a perfume!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing scent. It reminds me of the girls locker room when every girl wore this scent.
Chris E.
Chris E.
Whitman, Wv
Not a big fan it was a little to strong for my taste but other than that it was okay
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is one of my favorite scents for a perfume of this price range. It's light and easy for everyday!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I personally LOVE this spray. It's inexpensive,and smells GREAT. It's a soft, sexy ,floral scent. The max amount of time it lasted on me was about 6 hours. Which is pretty impressive for just a body mist. I have repurchased so many of these. And I will continue to!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
This body spray is AWESOME! It's a very relaxing, floral scent. A little goes a long way, and for a body spray, that's not usually the case. On top of being a strong scent, (in a good way), it actually lasts throughout the day. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue that trend, most definitely! :)