Kathryn A.
St Augustine, FL
We recently just had one open in Gainesville,Fl & I have to say I am blown away. The lay out and selection in this store is amazing. The sale prices on produce and meat have been outstanding. $1.99 for a lb of ground beef you can't get that anywhere. They sell pizza by the slice that is fantastic and you can also grab a beer at the cafe at the front of the store for while you shop or coffee if that is more your thing. They are also HUGE with giving back to the community. A place to actually be able to enjoy your grocery shopping. BIG THUMBS UP!
Monica B.
I worked for Luckys for a about 2 years in the deli . It was hell. They treated the employees like shit. And the customers were just assholes and got away with stealing and getting what ever they wanted just by complaining and would get free stuff. So hey if you want to get free stuff just go to Luckys and complain about the employees.
Cassandra W.
Whenever I visit my hometown in California Lucky's is one of my favorite supermarkets.