Add a Photo

#4070 in Fragrance for Her
Photo (1)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I bought this perfume almost 7 years ago during my senior year of college and wore it all the time. Surprisingly, I still have over half a bottle left (I bought the 3 oz one). I love how strong and musky the smell is and the bottle is pretty. However, since I used it throughout all of college when I go to use it now I automatically think of my dorm room and walking to class which detracts me from enjoying it now. Oh well, it still has great lasting power even after 7 years.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Livingston, TX

I think this perfume smells sooooo good! I am onto my second bottle as my first lasted me YEARS! Its musky and reminds me of a floral patcholi smell. If that even makes sense. The bottle isn't the greatest but its not ugly. The smell def makes up for the packaging.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Woodlake, CA

What's wrong with you that you haven't bought this perfume? You may think,"Ugh what a lame bottle." ANNND you're right. It's not the cutest and you are super judgmental BUT it smells like Beyonce melted into it and then they kept her as a genie but they tricked her because they were like, "Well now you are a perfume." So she was like, "Fine, let me slayyyy." It smells good. One time I wore it to the gym mixed with juicy couture perfume (I know I hate those people who wear perfume to the gym too but whatever I had just gotten out of class and I had it one from earlier, okay I lied, I wanted to smell good as I broke a sweat and sprayed it right before) and some lady stopped me in the middle of my run to tell me how good I smell...........now you be the judge. This perfume is inexpensive and delicious......not day old donut delicious but like a perfume you have never even thought of using delicious.
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA

I got a purse sample of this perfume in my December 2014 beauty box 5 subscription box. On first impression, wow! This is super musky! I got a little worried because I sprayed on a considerable amount but this does not stay strong for long. In fact, it goes from this musky floral like scent to a softer spicy scent that the bf has been complimenting me a lot on. I wish the softer spicy scent stayed longer but unfortunately the staying power for this perfume is pretty short, more what I would expect from an eau de toilette. For me, after walking around at work it is pretty much unnoticeable after 6 hours. Apparently it is too expensive so if you love the scent then I guess just reapply in the bathroom and the strong musk will be gone by the time you get back to your desk.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

I can't believe no one has reviewed this perfume yet! It used to be my absolute favorite. It smelled amazing, and was a great day or night scent. You might be able to still find it on amazon or ebay...? I haven't checked, but hopefully!
Blair S.
Blair S.

I usually go for strong scents and boy dose this have one. It has a power full smell but it dose not last very long maybe three hours at the most.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
toronto, Ontario

I recently received a sample of this perfume from a beautybox5. I am not fond of the scent, I feel like it is a more mature scent and it is very musky. I am not a fan.

Join Now