Lucky Litter FroliCat Dart Laser Pet Toy

by Lucky Litter

Engage your cat or dog in an entertaining light show and healthy exercise. FroliCat DART is an automatic rotating laser light that provides hours of fun for you and your canine and feline friends. Place DART on the floor, turn it on and watch the chase begin. Variable speeds and timer settings offer 16 exciting play combinations. If your pet is full of energy and loves to play, they'll get great exercise as they watch the spinning turret and the 360-Y laser pattern. DART automatically turns off after 5 minutes, but can be set for 10, 15, or 20 minute time periods. Your dog or cat will enjoy DART and get some good exercise, too. Forget the chew toys and socks. Entertain your dog or cat for hours in a whole new way with the FroliCat DART. Order yours from Brookstone today!

Is this battery operated or does it plug in the wall? I believe one reviewer said it only spins around horizontally??
Start your review of Lucky Litter FroliCat Dart Laser Pet Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Honestly my cat is obsessed with her laser pen! It’s our daily routine that I play with her before bed. But sometimes she’s still playful and I would be getting tired, so this toy is a game changer! She goes crazy for it and it tires her out. The only thing is that the range of it doesn’t go as far but it’s still one of her favorite toys and a life saver to me on nights I have to go to bed early!
Gabi W.
Arlington Heights, IL
My cat absolutely loves this product! he chases it all around my room and it keeps him occupied while I'm getting ready in the morning, which keeps him from jumping on all my make up!
Bee J.
Maineville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I both love and am disappointed in this! I got it for my kitty for her birthday. It's louder than I anticipated and while one of my kitties loves to chase it around the other is non plussed. I'd like it better if it moved the light up and down as well as around but it DOES entertain my kitty!
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
I got this from Amazon for my cats for Christmas. 2 of them love it but the other prefers to jump up the walls so doesn’t join in chasing the dot. The others enjoy it. Good way to keep indoor cats active. Would recommend.