BY LUCKY LEAF

Lucky Leaf® Premium Lemon Pie Filling.
No high fructose corn syrup.
With other natural flavors.
Per 1/3 cup serving:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
110mg sodium, 5% DV.
23g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
One of my favorite things to do with this filling is mix it with an angel food mix, then bake it at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. The taste and consistency are perfect, and you can't beat the convenience.
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
I love lucky leaf products and I tried this not too long ago for a lemon pie. The pie filling tasted awesome. I cant find a picture in my phone :(
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I love this products! it taste great she's making pies! I especially love using the Chery one when I'm making cheesecake :)
Krystal E.
Mmmmm. I use this for all of my lemon baking dishes. From pies to lemon bars I love this brand.