Lucky Leaf Lite Cherry No Sugar Added Pie Filling or Topping

Lucky Leaf® Lite Cherry Pie Filling Or Topping.
"No sugar added".
60% fever calories and carbohydrates*.
Per 1/3 cup serving:
35 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
10mg sodium 0% DV.
3g sugar.
Serving suggestion. see more...

Buy on Target*
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love using the different flavors of fruits in recipes ranging from turnovers to cheesecake toppings and pies. The apple makes a great tasting bundt cake as well. I just love that it taste freshly made even though it came out of a can.
tenisha a.
I've used different pie fillings for different things, usually not pies. my favorite thing to use lucky leaf pie filling is for cobblers. i usually use the blueberry for that. they always come out great and i never have anything but compliments.
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Lucky Leaf, but the sugar free version has a very bitter taste and typically has a slight metallic tinge to it. Cherry not the best, apple is slightly better but overall the regular version of this brand is good.
Ariel S.
This is an easy to use and "lite" in calorie yummy pie filling option if you're looking to make your own cherry pie this Thanksgiving but you're not interested in baking from scratch.
Virginia Y.
Spring , TX
Love using to make cherry pies the cherries taste fresh and aren't too sour just perfect this brand is pretty good and not to expensive and you can find it in most grocerie stores
Adriane D.
Lithonia , GA
Great pie filling. This is the only brand I use outside of homemade fillings. Just the right amount of fruit, and not too much juice!
Kim L.
We always get a can to take camping with us. It's great for making a sweet treat. We call them mountain pies. Delicious.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
YUM! I love this filling. It's great for pies and also on top of cheesecake. Absolutely delicious. I love it.
Sean S.
Portland, OR
Wife made a pie withstood filling recently and it turned out very nice . The favors were great.
Ruthie V.
I love lucky leafs apple pie filling. Its sooo fresh and easy to use . I use it every year!!!