6 colors available

BY LUCKY LEAF #22 in Applesauce

Recipes: Apple Sauce Cake; Apple Gelatin Dessert. see more...

Emily B.
Emily B.
Love this applesauce! It has the natural flavor that I'm looking for but it is typically cheaper than the more natural applesauces.
Angela M.
Angela M.
This applesauce has a great taste and is so natural. Love adding some cinnamon and that only enhances the flavor
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
Lucky Leaf brand apple sauce is the next best thing to Motts apple sauce. Good value.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I love this applesauce! It's so natural and tastes great. Highly recommend😊
Casie B.
Casie B.
This is an all time favorite for applesauce. has a perfect taste. I definitely recommend it.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Everyone in our house loves Lucky Leaf Apple Sauce. I buy this size for baking. Great flavor!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
My grandma always buys this and the taste is a lot like the motts brand. I love that this always reminds me of grandmas house
crysta h.
crysta h.
This is the only applesauce i can get my childten to eat anymore. something about makes them crazy.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Bought this for the kids I baby'sit and they always want more. It has a great taste and it's always good pricing
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
My nephew and me eats this apple sauce everyday for lunch and we love it! Great price too!